Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Disco Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
People may have noticed that I haven't been around as much. Well, work is partially to blame as I'm struggling to keep what little I have left. With all that and my recent diagnosis of depression, I'm doing another play to keep my mind occupied elsewhere.

Then, over Christmas, I learned that I was going to be a father again. I was excited even if I am in my 40's. Well, all that crashed down on top of me yesterday with a phone call at work. My wife lost the baby. So, I have spent the last couple of days just mourning with her. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone because it hurts....a lot.

I didn't tell but a few people of my wife's pregnancy as I didn't feel anyone needed to know.
I know there's a lot of crap going on with the Zoner/Corsair thing but right now, I really am not in the frame of mind to deal with it. I do however, try to.

If I seem a bit distant or angered, now you know why.
Thoughts are with you Doc, and my condolences.
Take care of your stuff Doc, my condolences and all the best wishes for you and your family.
Sorry to hear that Doc, not that I ever pay much attention to corsair/zoner raghghgrhgr, or go to the omicrons often. But you always seemed like a nice guy.
Sorry to hear that Doc, I know just how you feel.
Best wishes to you mate.
Tough luck Doc, I might not personally know you, but I hope everything gets better for you.
Do whatever you need to do Doc.
I'll continue to handle whatever comes our way.
Doc, you're one of the pillars of our community. We don't want to see you under undue stress. Remember that this is a game and your life takes precedent. We love and feel for you, so take care of yourself and your family. No need to apologize to us.
Good luck and take care. You'll be fine.
Hey Doc, I'm really sorry for your loss, but you try to keep your head up, yeah?

I don't really know you that well, but I'll say a prayer for you and your family if it helps at all.

I hope things turn around in short order for you, stay strong.
Pages: 1 2 3