Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If why is a Philosophical search for motive and purpose then why is Why? still called Why?

Seriously, at some point the why becomes clear and you need to start asking yourself how?

I mean, surely by now he should have requested a name change to How?

Unless of course he already knows how but wants you to ask why!

By asking Why? why, we might clarify why Why? is still Why? and not How?.

Maybe the Admins should step in, surely THEY would know why Why? is a why!

Unless of course they only specialize in how because why is irrelevant to them.

But then that would mean that they discriminate against why and thus by default discriminate against Why?

Why would you discriminate against Why?

Because you are only conerned with how, thats why!

So what I would like to know, is why are you so consumed with how when how needs why so badly!

Maybe Why? can tell us why... who knows...

SOMEONE needs to clarify this!

Y is a crooked letter and you cannot make it straight! That's why......:P
Why, isn't this confusing. Why? I dunno.
Why? some responce please.
and why? oh why! is this placed in this section or should i say how!
Because of the player called Why? most likely...nice one, mate.
Why ask me why when clearly Why? is the one that you should be asking why!
Allow me to express my feelings about this post:
:lol:

Masterful. Thanks, Angelfire.
Ah so there you be, showing your face proper. My love recently wrote up our story. That might help you in your quandary some.

But I have found that the why never truly becomes clear. Why was I betrayed by my comrades? Of all the dozens of ships that flew with me that day, Why did not one of my brothers save me?

When I was in need, they looked the other way. Why did they do that?

The How has become crystal clear. For me, the how is cardamine. Without this most delicious of delectables I would still be stark raving mad with thoughts of revenge. For me, this how has returned me to the world.

The Who is my love. She found me, she healed me, took me away from those slimy vile kusarians and led me to freedom. She gave me my how.

Even though she is now far away, and I might never see her again, she is my salvation.

When was my captivity. My lowest time, I was lost to this world. I experienced things few mortals have, frights and spooks that would kill a normal mortal if they ever made themselves aware of them.

The Where was Ainu. My love healed me on that base. My love saved me on that base. The Golden Chrysanthemums will always be dear friends of mine because they helped my love save me.

The What is my little yellow rubber ducky. In my darkest of hours it came to symbolize everything for us.

So Why? will never be learned. I will wear it as a reminder of the man I have become. The Why? signifies everything in my life, from my darkest hours to the man I am now.
so...confusing.....head...about to explode....
*head explodes*
I believe Dr. Seuss could clear all this up.

But don't ask me how he would, cause I don't know why he would.
Pages: 1 2 3