Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sort of new?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone! I've been playing around on this server for like a week or so, but never really intoduced myself. A few of you may have seen my character traversing the galaxy, but most of you probably haven't. I go by Jester.Starwing IC, but here in the OORP 'verse my name's Jesse. I've been involved with Freelancer on and off for the past few years, but this mod is the first to really get me into it. But I digress...Hello to all the people of this funky disco-universe! I hope to make a lot of new friends here [and some enemies :D, RP ones of course]
Argh.

Yet another one.:P

Welcome to Discovery! Read the rules, understand them and enjoy the mod!:)

~Mike

EDIT: Oh, and.. ignore any warnings about me.. related to spamming. It's utter nonsense! I do not spam!
That's something I ALWAYS do first. I always read the rules before starting up a new character for two reasons: 1. So I know what not to do if I make a character, and 2. Typically if the rules are lacking in meaty content or just don't seem structured properly to me, it's a good sign that the server is in a shamble and probably not worth playing on.

But in this case, the rules have been put together very well in my opinion. Very easy to understand, as well.
/golfclap for the admin(s) who wrote them.
Welcome! Enjoy yourself, read the rules, now, go read them, seriously.

If they haven't already (and the usual suspects have not) there should be some fellas knocking on the door to offer you useful links and strange offers of employment, click the links ignore the plugs, unless they are for Zapp's stories. The only faction you'll ever need to join is the Democratic Peoples Of Liberty. If that doesn't float your boat, however there's a couple of other links in my sig.

And Eta lies, he spams, he spams a lot, it is quite possible he is the unholy lord of spam.
' Wrote:And Eta lies, he spams, he spams a lot, it is quite possible he is the unholy lord of spam.

It's started already! Noez!:(

EDIT: Del, just compare our post/day ratios!:rtfm::P
' Wrote:It's started already! Noez!:(

EDIT: Del, just compare our post/day ratios!:rtfm::P
Sorry just going to hijack you're thread a little more whilst I point out to the unholy lord of spam, the fact that I have about a half of his post count and less than a third of his flood post count.

Secondly I may point out to you that the arwing, if that's what you're flying, is horribly bugged and not in your favour, I'd suggest moving to a better ship.
What's bugged with it? I've been using it for a few days now and haven't seen anything wrong yet.
Welcome to discovery.
' Wrote:If they haven't already (and the usual suspects have not) there should be some fellas knocking on the door to offer you useful links and strange offers of employment, click the links ignore the plugs...
Usual suspect number one, at your service!
Since you've already had a good read of the rules (doesn't harm to read them twice... or triple... and so forth...) I will only have one thing to recommend you: Xoria's post full of incredible wisdom that will not only enlighten you but make you smile as well (a.k.a. Disco for rookies)

But, and this is the most important, welcome to Discovery! Enjoy this space full of strange and marvellous people and don't forget to fasten your seatbelt! Will save you a few lives...

' Wrote:And Eta lies, he spams, he spams a lot, it is quite possible he is the unholy lord of spam.
Unholy lord of spam? Wasn't that Eppy's role?
Anyways...
' Wrote:Unholy lord of spam? Wasn't that Eppy's role?
Anyways...
Eppy has an altogether more wholesome title, King of Flood.

Regarding the bugged arwing, if I remeber rightly you'll have issues with your CD, mines and a few other minor inconveniences.
Pages: 1 2