Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: In Regards to the Eppy/BULLDOG feud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i have a simple solution to this thread.....

LOCK IT

now that i know the situation. i still feel that a lesson could still be learned from this. which in reality was the main point of this thread.

the point was not intended to bring up the issues they had with each other but to let the situation that happened be a lesson to all. to teach that personal issues should be left out of the game and the forums. i see it all the time and just wanted to use this oppotunity to use it as an example for all to learn from...even myself.
Its a well known fact that Eppy and Tony hate each other's guts. The recent turn of events was that We invited Tony into the RoS, and Eppy didnt like that. Sooooo, when he couldnt convince us to kick him, he banned the RoS from the Outcast guard system. Thats when the warning was posted. There is a lot more detail involved from the start of the whole thing, but I am not at liberty to post it as it would flame and hurt both parties involved.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14017
Things like this have happened in the past.

I remember when I ordered a cease fire between the Phantoms and the Asgard Warriors, because Dab and Kane had a personal issue that was disrupting gameplay. The ceasefire lasted for nearly a year.

Same is happening here, to avoid, flames and personal stuff from disrupting the gameplay and spoiling the fun.
One thing. This thread is a very good idea. Not saying a thing leads to speculation, which leads to bad assumptions which ultimately leads on faulty information/childish hatred. The shadowy way to do things is bad, in my opinion. Flames? Maybe. But still it's the right thing to do, methinks.

Dat be my cent.
' Wrote:One thing. This thread is a very good idea. Not saying a thing leads to speculation, which leads to bad assumptions which ultimately leads on faulty information/childish hatred. The shadowy way to do things is bad, in my opinion. Flames? Maybe. But still it's the right thing to do, methinks.

Dat be my cent.

Specualtion? Shadowy?

What went on between these two has nothing to do with anyone except them and the Admins, can't we just leave it at that?
' Wrote:Specualtion? Shadowy?

What went on between these two has nothing to do with anyone except them and the Admins, can't we just leave it at that?

It was my opinion on general things of this kind. And yea, it wakes interest, because you don't always see an admin warning 2 players to keep distance.

And by hiding it... I just wrote above.

Dat be my cent. Again.
' Wrote:Things like this have happened in the past.

I remember when I ordered a cease fire between the Phantoms and the Asgard Warriors, because Dab and Kane had a personal issue that was disrupting gameplay. The ceasefire lasted for nearly a year.

Same is happening here, to avoid, flames and personal stuff from disrupting the gameplay and spoiling the fun.

thank you Korrd,

this reiterates what i was trying to say to begin with. This is a game, we play it for entertainment. it is inevitable through interaction with each other that we will butt heads. Bringing them into the game or community has been proven to be bad per these two situations.

so, please everyone. keep personal feeling out of Discovery. if at all possible work them out together in a constructive manner. restrain yourself when given the opportunity to attack/insult/flame/etc. etc. the other person. harboring bad feelings toward someone, especially someone you'll likely never meet in real life is unhealthy and just plain doesn't make sense.
' Wrote:thank you Korrd,

this reiterates what i was trying to say to begin with. This is a game, we play it for entertainment. it is inevitable through interaction with each other that we will butt heads. Bringing them into the game or community has been proven to be bad per these two situations.

so, please everyone. keep personal feeling out of Discovery. if at all possible work them out together in a constructive manner. restrain yourself when given the opportunity to attack/insult/flame/etc. etc. the other person. harboring bad feelings toward someone, especially someone you'll likely never meet in real life is unhealthy and just plain doesn't make sense.
/signed by admin.

After all, this is just a game. Nothing to get angry for.
Leave personal problems at RL home.
' Wrote:/signed by admin.

After all, this is just a game. Nothing to get angry for.
Leave personal problems at RL home.

I have to agree totaly. Its all about Role Play. The charector you are in the game has nothing to do with who you are in real life. Heck thats what its all about. A game its all for fun. I would log onto my Merc char right now and kill my brother Lohingren if sombody paid me enough. And he would not have any bad fealings. Also we killed Dopamino in his BHL char the other day in NY. And Crunchy in his Merc char in Alpha. Due to the fact he had 12 OC in his hold. Its all RP. There shouldnt be hard fealings over a game.

Its all for fun and fun for all<< hahaha bad joke
Pages: 1 2 3