Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Howdy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings! I started to play on this server yesterday and i have been positively surprised. There are some things I would like to know.

Firstly... If i make multiple accounts for trade and fighter pilot, can i transfer money between them.

Secondly... can any1 tell me which are good fighter pilot ships available(also where i could buy them and how much they cost).

Thank you all in advance.
Hey there Aschen! Welcome to Discovery!

Your first question is, yes! There is a command named "givecash". You simply type /givecash <Character Name> <Amount> and it moves it to the character of your choice! You can also setup codes to be able to draw money from a specific character using that code. Use /help command in game to see other commands.

For your second question, I would recommend you explore and discover that for yourself. After all, we are on a server named Discovery! However, if you really want to know, check out the Discovery Wiki. The link is on the main forum page.

Have a good time here and most of all, HAVE FUN!

~Leo
Greetings:

1st
look for Discoverry Launchpad

2nd
check the wiki for the several VHF
for a start I recommend Wraith or Sabre
Welcome to our crezi community, enjoy your stay.

For a start, I recommend you Sabre as doesn't require much skills to be flown and is good for beginners.
First of all, welcome aboard.

For your questions; I would suggest using DiscoLaunchpad as account manager and sabre as your fighter.
' Wrote:First of all, welcome aboard.

For your questions; I would suggest using DiscoLaunchpad as account manager and sabre as your fighter.
Quote: Welcome to our crezi community, enjoy your stay.

For a start, I recommend you Sabre as doesn't require much skills to be flown and is good for beginners.

Hello?