Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ECG|Adm***Evolution / ECG|Brgd-Alejandro has been sanctioned for:

Quote:Server Rule
5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a player is attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.

5.6 Fleeing from combat and then docking at a station or planet while you are in range of the ship you were fighting counts as PVP death.

5.7 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) until four hours have passed from the time of his/her destruction.

5.8 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not attack the enemy (player or players involved in the death) with any of the characters on his/her account(s) for 4 hours. Self-killing during a PvP fight is counted as a normal PvP death.

Consequences: You engaged, docked, logged a different ship, engaged again, docked, logged a different ship, etc, etc, etc. Me thinks you need to reread the pvp rules of the server. You lose credits and guns on both ships. Also, I've imprisoned both ships in Bastille until you can prove to me that you have a working knowledge of the rules.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
***Incoming transmission***
***Source: "ECG|Adm***Evolution"***

I`m totaly aware of the server RP rules, and its a bit strange for me the relation between this 2 ships in a battle, cause Alejandro is a recon ship, not used in battle. Can i see the evidence of this "re engage"?

Evolution.

***End of Transmission***
PM's sent.

We also confirmed your repeated docking and reengaging in our logs as well.

5.6 Fleeing from combat and then docking at a station or planet while you are in range of the ship you were fighting counts as PVP death.

Seems this is the rule in question. However the log in other ship is in other system diferent from where the battle is. In short, the battles been at Gamma, and the log at other ship, been at Omicron 91, so out of range of the enemy ships. In fact there are no enemy ships there. Fleeing from battle, presumes that you cruise out of it, wich is not what i do. Often enemy ships complain for beeing with a Bs, when they are with fighters, so changing from Bs to a fighter to have a fair fight with them, seems to me to have "fair play" from my side with them.

Evolution.

You docked your ship, very clear in the screens, you changed to another ship which is also clear in the screens.
You then docked that, and changed back to the original ship later in the fight. The chattime line shows that.

A question stills, did i engage or i have been engaged by the enemy ships thirst for kill corsair ships? Does the screens show it?
Anyway seems i made a bad decision somewhere there, and i paid for it.

Evolution.

Quote:5.6 Fleeing from combat and then docking at a station or planet while you are in range of the ship you were fighting counts as PVP death.
Which part of this rule does not apply to you ?
You docked, that precludes you returning to the scene of the ongoing battle on any ship you own for four hours.
You did it twice.

"Anyway seems i made a bad decision somewhere there, and i paid for it."
Assuming mystake in last post.

Evolution.

I sincerely appologize for that episode. Will never hapen again. Hope you can release this ship sometime.

Evolution.