Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to discovery(obviously). Someone posted a link on the something awful forums and I figured I would give this a spin. I've never RPed in freelancer so this will be crazy. Hope to have lots of fun.
Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay. By giving this a try you are better than a lot of other people already ;)
Welcome to Disco! Enjoy your stay:smile2:
Welcome! :yahoo:

Get excited, make characters that are fun for you, and never get discouraged! Involve yourself in the diplomacy/factions and the community and it gets really addicting/fantastic.

Also, don't get discouraged if you run into a bad player or a jaded resident already here at Disco... despite any bad ones, there's quite a few of us who play to have as much fun as we can together.

Oh and of course, read the rules etc... Though it's pretty common sense stuff. Pretend you're in a space boat and you'll be golden. :P
Hi there. go to discovery wiki for info and Angles for guide
hope you will be good player. welcome!
Welcome! Have fun here. Oh and anything crossed your mind as many as they are just send a pm over here!
[Image: Ev6kb.png]

Don't buy a barge.
Ahoy there. Welcome to Disco.

Join a faction and have fun!
Welcome to our crezi community, enjoy your stay.

Username removed

hi