Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Well, cryogenic sleep change so much things!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was once in Sirius, but not the Sirius I learned to know now, a feared and almost fearless fighter. But everybody just disappear and I just put myself in cryogenic sleep. When I wake up, Disco was cool again, and a lot of thing have changed.. Cap ships, VHF and to my great joy, living people!! So I took back my long brown leather coat, my black boot, my insigns, my cowboy hat, my guns (and brush all dust over these; I hate cryogenic sleep for that!) and jump into space. Crete was still a good home sweet home and I proudly wear the Corsair name upon me. Some Corsair fellow bro helped me and was back on the track.

Corsair to the roots, from the boots to hat and deep in my heart. No quarter, no fear (but a bit realistic!). My swift and sharp sword by my side and a stock of rum on the cockpit!

Salute to the trues Corsairs, B.S. fearless fighters payed by the French Crown!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zX9Y-rxSJA...feature=related

Welcome back, TFLP!
Thank!! But not welcome back, just welcome... I came from another server (TFL)... But I just want to stay on RP the most possible!
Welcome:)
Welcome to Disco.

RP the sh** out of it!:)
Thank. See ya in space. Be sure to be on Corsair's side... Possibly the other is more bloody than anything else!:D
Oh, that's one more Corsair right here. Welcome, enjoy your stay.
Welcome aboard, fellow RP-outlaw, I hope you have fun.

<strike>shooting all sairs i c</strike>

Username removed

welcome back...i guess...