Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: imposters............
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was on server just a while ago, when i saw 2 LSF come on with some really immature names, who aren't on the roster, and that i have never seen before..

Really who ever is doing it, just stop... it might be funny and knee slappin' laughter to you, but not for others, i think its quite rude and disrespectful. I know many people on this server dislike me, but do you really need to go do this stupid crap? I won't go crying to the admins over this, but i will make this thread asking you to please stop.

Soo please, just stop

--Sniper
Isn't there a rule or something against stealing and abusing faction tags? ...
You can report them and get them banned you know...

Verg
Yea, but i don't really want to do that.. im hoping that who ever is doing this will stop and read this thread, and not do it again. Of course if the problem escalates and continues, i might
People of this nature are not the type to listen to reason. Report them and their trickery may be had in Bastille, perhaps, with some nondescript names.
I can understand your point of view, sniper, but I still think you should report them.

If they appear online, tell AC_Merc or another admin online.

INSTA-BAN!:cool:
Send me the names via PM and will at the very least remove the =LSF= from their names, and depending on what the names are, possibly much worse.