Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Diablo 3 Auction House - Sell items with real money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As we all know that our beloved game Diablo 3 was announced a long time ago and that it's probably coming with a release the next month (don't be so sure because Blizzard Entertaiment it's always based on - When it's done) i've decided to make another thread in the gaming section.

Blizzard Entertaiment announced that you will be able to make real money in game by selling items, i have to say i realy like this future because you will be able to do something constructive in a game and not wasting the time anymore.

Athene explains very well about this thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pc53tFAo1g
Hah! Next month my hiney!

It was postponed to an estimated release in 'Q2', which by the development so far would be November in Blizzard's odd calendar.

No, really - it was supposed to release in March 2011, people. I am quite confident that I will be waiting at least 4 more months before it releases.
I can now work at home. Legal! Great news!
Everybody will sell, who will buy?:)
' Wrote:Everybody will sell, who will buy?:)
scrubs will buy
pro will sell

rumours about "release"
Doubt it's June. More likely they will release it at the end of this year.
http://www.pcworld.com/article/249842/bliz...nd_of_june.html

And i don't think so they will release Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm and the new expansion from World of Warcraft in the same year.

When I quit Diablo 2, the equipment I gave away free from 2 mule accounts (16 chars) was worth around 1000 USD depending on the prices of item marketing websites.

I am ok for that auction thingy as long as it doesn't interfere with the gameplay fun.

And Diablo will most probably come in June - July. If not, Starcraft expansion will come then.

Interesting. Sell for real money. As if the spambot galore on Diablo 2 wasn't enough. *sigh*
This will mean two things:

1) Chinese Farmers.

2) Initial inflation will collapse into a sulking depression/recession, meaning that the game's actual pay-off will be rather low and should be counted on as a monetary supplement rather than an income source.
Dunno how many of you played Mu, but this thing exists since the 1st MMO