Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone I thought it would be right to greet you all officially and say how much I like this server.

Please don't judge me for my post to Angelfire, It was very stupid and I did PM him and apologise and he skyped me and we talked for a long time. he is an awesome guy (I thought it was a girl so I felt very stupid when I spoke to him and he was really a guy:$)

I will be as helpful and friendly here as I can and get very good at RP.

It's great here because usually if you want to act then PvP guys make fun of you but I like to write and act so this place is very very good!

ok that is all I think.

cool.

thank you for everything so far (I'm almost in 3 factions :yahoo:)
I hope you enjoy your time here.

I most certainly do:P
Though I did not like your attitude in that thread... I sure as hell love your signature!:lol:

Welcome to Discovery, enjoy your stay here.:)

~Mike
Don't join too many factions, mate.
Welcome! Enjoy yourself, read the rules, now, go read them, seriously.

If they haven't already (and the usual suspects have not) there should be some fellas knocking on the door to offer you useful links and strange offers of employment, click the links, ignore the plugs, unless they are for Zapp's stories. The only faction you'll ever need to join is the Democratic Peoples Of Liberty. Oh wait you already have, huzzah someone I got to before they posted in the welcome place!
Welcome bud, you have a friendly avy.
' Wrote:Welcome bud, you have a friendly avy.

Actually, it's one of the default Discovery forums avatars.:P

~Mike