Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Having just woken up from a deep space sleep I notice that the systems around me have severely changed.

Looks like I need to get back on my feet and start some pirating:D

see you out there
Greetings, hope to meet soon.

Regards
Read server and forum rules and have fun.... If you want discovery be discovery:)

Enjoy your stay.
A pirate arrrr.

Welcome back, have fun.
Hello there. good to see more people coming
Ahoy, welcome back!

Username removed

A fellow pirate, nice nice nice to see ya around, welcome <3
Welcome to our crezi community, enjoy your stay.
Pirate? Come to Taus:)Me needs stuff to put in action reports. qq Kinda slow lately.
Well I'll be - a friendly pirate. I can suggest using a freighter for this particular role. The cruise speed is higher than most ships, meaning you would be able to run away from anything other than a Light Figter. Cargo piracy is good nowadays, with ores and stuff. You can still use guns to steal cash, however - bombers are faster for this.

Anyway - welcome to the server. Have fun, read the rules. But since it's a Roleplaying server, common sense works best (ie you don't use Xeno guns with LPI ships, etc). Enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask on the forums or PM me if you have questions. I will try to answer everything you ask.

I suggest joining a trade faction to get you started. Bowex official faction would be a good pick at the moment, due to reasons of official faction game-time limits ( see this forum section - http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=132 ). I'm sure they will be glad to give you proper hints to their routes and trading in general. Additionally, the shire is a beast that will give even the most toughest pirate a hard time.

In the end - have fun, and welcome to the madhouse.