Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mox...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have a Bowex trader, on LD14. Now, the only good selling places for Mox are Kusari, Outcast, or Corsair bases....I'm wondering if there is RP merit to my Bowex train carrying it to Malta, because otherwise, I don't see, as far as any sort of trading goes, whether there is any point to LD14, a BMM base, producing as its sole product something that only enemies of Bretonia, and the Outcasts, pay highly for. So, as far as I can tell, anyone who wants it, cant buy it, and those who can, cannot get it. Is mox produced anywhere else in Sirius?
remnant of the original game where kusari isn t at war with bretonia. - and no, there is no use for it. bretonia produces it, but doesn t need it. and those that need it cannot get it.

a smuggler may be able to take it from ID-14 to a corsair base. - but there are better things ( both in RP and profit ) to haul around.
Hmm.... maybe a corrupt protection racket with Outcasts? You sell them MOX off the books, they make sure Bowex gets nicer treatment? From what I've read in-game about Bretonia, it wouldn't be a far cry...
The prizes and selling locations should be based on a reason actually. Not a sole distance diagram based randomness in space.. I know the route. Question should be, is it only the Outcasts who should pay that well for Mox? If so, why?
' Wrote:Hmm.... maybe a corrupt protection racket with Outcasts? You sell them MOX off the books, they make sure Bowex gets nicer treatment? From what I've read in-game about Bretonia, it wouldn't be a far cry...

Interesting... :cool:

I could get my BoWEx character in with the Outcasts! :D

Really, this does sound cool. It could be some sort of under-the-table thing that the government doesn't know about. Also, isn't Bretonia sort of semi-not-quite-friendly to the Outcasts?
thats strange... isnt Leed system one of the only, if not THE only provider of MOX? Certainly the other houses would buy it at high cost as well...?
' Wrote:thats strange... isnt Leed system one of the only, if not THE only provider of MOX? Certainly the other houses would buy it at high cost as well...?

I think you can get it at the Ring as well.
And where does the Ring mine its MOX? All the asteroid fields in New Berlin has been mined out...
Regardless, if Leeds was the only source of high quality MOX, it would explain why Bretonia has the strongest economy in the Freelancer universe. They were the first to recover from the Trade Lane fiasco.
then obviously we should rise sale price for MOX pretty much everywhere
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6