Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Your childhood games which gave you nightmares.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dungeon Master, when you died, a sharp sound surpirsed me and the character portrait turned into a bleached skull. I was just terrified (but fascinated), my 2 years younger brother saw these skulls in every bright light at night (street lamps, car lights) for many years.

I can remember not sleeping for 2 nights after my first exposure to Doom 1. It was just too much at the age I came into contact with it.
Tombi 2. I spent months trying to reach an area of the game, and was dreaming about it so much, eventually dreams turned into hallucinations.
Silent hill on the psx game scared the crap outa me as a kid.

Well, not nightmares, but I was kinda terrified to play it. You may laugh, but it did really scare the crap out of me, when I was a kid. Kinda miss playing, though, might look for it. It was Return to the Castle Wolfenstein :/

Also Costantine was really nasty, last I played it, which wasn't that long ago :s
One game ever has entered my dreams.
Diablo one, the Butcher.

AHH, FRESH MEAT.
' Wrote:One game ever has entered my dreams.
Diablo one, the Butcher.

AHH, FRESH MEAT.

Diablo used to gave me BIG CREEPS. Especially when clicking the toad brain.

Alone in the dark.

Prince of Persia played late.

Doom.
And first Alien vs Predator as marine.

And yet I see, I m much older in games:D
' Wrote:Prince of Persia played late.

Urghs... the sound of the blades... and the blood on them when you were hit. I found that terrible. Also... I became damn fast at hitting ESC when I missed a jump that would have ended in these spikes. I hated that sound as well.

Quote:And first Alien vs Predator as marine.

Darkness! Always... darkness. Then the scream... and your head is off. Your descriptions triggers lively memories.

Really... crazy thing we all exposed ourselves to. *shakes head*:D
End of Earthbound O_O

*Rocks backwards and forwards in the fetal position*
most scary game i have ever play is

F.E.A.R. 2

very very scary i cant play during the night is to dam scary and the dobly surraund sistem i have in my PC make it even more scary
Pages: 1 2