Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning Player...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

After having become increasingly bored with the lack of any good multiplayer space-sims and missing the likes of Discovery, I've decided to return after possibly a year or more of inactivity!

4.86 certainly looks good and it does have pulling power considering I've been drawn back.

Just want to know though, is the community still relatively active? Roleplaying still a priority I hope? And the admins/faction leaders are still about and active?

I've a lot of reading an catching up to do before I jump back in, but would like a heads up on activity.

Take it rules are the same as they were before?

Cheers...
' Wrote:Roleplaying still a priority I hope?

Ignore this and you wont be surprised;)

However there were several modifications in the server rules, so I suggest you to check them.

Enjoy your stay and welcome back!

If you need something, just shout.

Cheers
Well, things are mostly the same, except for a few changes regarding tech usage and PvP deaths, e.g., flying 10k from the ship(s) you're in combat with no longer counts as a PvP death, and the tech chart has been replaced by the tech nerf system.

Activity-wise, it's the pretty much the same story too. I'd perhaps even say that we're a lot more than "relatively active" at the moment, with the recent beta release of 4.86.

Welcome back!
Yo Mollys need good roleplaying pilots to teach our new new players, check us if you like Molly RP.
Govedo, I swear... Molly advertising in every single post.

"hello xyz MollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMollyMolly"

Whats up with that?

Oh and Xydonus, welcome to disco!

Join all the factions! :3
Welcome aboard, mate !

Yeah, RP and factionsare still up. Admins are more active then evar I got the feeling.
Welcome back :)
Welcome back.
We always come back.
Welcome back. It's gud to have another old player back and rolling.
Just join the LPI. We're awesome and all that.

Best faction in Sirius I'd say.
Pages: 1 2