Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Reporting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've seen enough OORP chat recently that I've grown very tired of asking people to stop.
If I were to just SS anyone with OORP that does not seem to be related to emergencies, and post all the SS in a violation report daily, would that be a sufficient rule violation post? Or would I have to explain each picture?
Not willing to see alike threads being outposts for further public revealiation of personal conflicts. Maybe move this to the general discussion sector, and discuss over politely?
I don't think this is meant as an attempt to accuse anyone of anything, it's just a request to find out if a mass report is better than multiple reports...

I reckon you might wnat to include a few lines of text re: each picture but I think saving it all up for an end of night post would actually lighten the work load on the admins a bit.
Good idea. And you could also add the system name/s
Quote:Good idea. And you could also add the system name/s

no need:

New york
New york
New york
New york
New york
New york
New york
New york

do i continue?:P
' Wrote:no need:

New york
New york
New york
New york
New york
New york
New york
New york
do i continue?:P

Unfortunately, this is too often true. New York is a chatroom now. :(Wish people would stop doing that, really. Whenever I pass through there I do my best to stay in-RP with everyone there, but there's just no helping some people.
Oh, I never go to NY.
No reason to.
I've Bret characters, SCRA, BD/GC and corsairs.
I generaly stay around the QCRF areas...
Um.
I'd say, report all those not using "//".
And report those who are abusing of it, like over a whole windows full of it is ridiculous especially for irevelant subjects.
I'm just good at ignoring idiots. I only report for insanely OORP things, like a Corsair Osiris docking on Vogtland, a Titan asking me where he could get Krakens, etc. And jerks that are blatantly breaking numerous rules.
My rule's going to be: If it makes no sense to me in a disco context, or has // I'm reporting it. If its really important oorp (no idea what that is) I'll let it slide.
Pages: 1 2