Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Howdy Folks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sup?
Right, firstly - on behalf of all current players thinking of saying 'join xyz' please don't, I know it's fashionable to press-gang the newbie into factions, but siriusly...

Anyhoo, secondly, and more importantly, hello there. The main hint would be to have a look through some of the in-game faction infos, have a look at their wiki pages and decide what you'd consider fun based on your play-style and preference. It's FREElancer after all, go discover:D

EDIT: That second part read back as sarcastic and slightly condescending, it was not intended that way, it was a genuine attempt at polite helpfulness...
Hello mate, welcome to the game and forums.
There are several factions that are beginner friendly.
Don't want to press-gank you, just take a look at the factions in the following list

Shamlessly advertising:
LR (Liberty Rogues)
RM (Rheinland Military)
IMG...

First post and already custom font style? Nice.

Welcome to Disco mate;)I suggest trying out multiple factions to see what fits you.
Hy there mate!

Welcome on the server. Well, the usual thing: Dont forget to read the rules first and lurk some on the forum. And as a special personal offer: I hereby offer 15 million SC for your first roleplay story on forum or ingame roleplay activity.

If you need a hand, just hook me up and send a PM.

Cheers.
Thanks a lot for your salutations and suggestions.
Yo new guy, I hopeyouhave as much fun as most people here.

For a faction -Join the IMG, we are used to guide new players around andyou can trade, mine and shoot stuff (even for money,in a away).

If you want to shoot stuff for cash you can go without a faction, too, but maybeyou just want to join BHG or something.

Username removed

howdy