Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm quasi-semi back and...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
... I just installed the game and I don't understand s***.

So radically ID restricted tech use. Nice. Lots of pros and cons. Not gonna debate this and that, I'm sure many did that on lots of other threads.

What I'm interested in is primarily my to-some-admins-irrelevant case.

What a hell am I gonna do now and with which ID, not to mention which ship?

I'm sure I'm missing something here. I saw on the wiki that there is this Freelancer Pirate ID (which won't allow me to fly s*** probably) but on my tridente, for example, Pirate ID still exists (not FL pirate ID).

P.S. Also I can't dock anywhere to buy myself cool Civilian ID which remarkably suits my play-style.
P.P.S. And don't tell me "ask for Terrorist ID". That's a lost cause.
P.P.P.S. Hi, folks!
Jokes!

<3
Good to see you alive Joke!
I do believe the civi ID is now just a freelancer ID, Also welcome back.

Missed ya around. <3
Nice, welcome back.
Well, the Pirate ID still exists as Pirate ID. It used to be Freelancer Pirate ID at some point (in one of the earlier 4.86 betas). Also, tech nerf has replaced the tech chart, so it means you can take pretty much anything you can legally acquire in game (yes, and if you get some faction tech without the official faction approval, they can still bounty you or hunt you in game).

P.S.: Most of the generic IDs have been merged. So, people fly with Freelancer ID now (there're many IDs with different pics, all called Freelancer ID, but those are just ex-Smuggler/Slaver/... IDs).
P.P.S.: No idea. But you did everything great with the Pirate ID anyway.
P.P.P.S.: Welcome back, it's good to see you!
' Wrote:Nice, welcome back.
Yes, I'm back (not) and it seems I'm gonna terrorize you from now on in Democritus Luxury Yacht.
[font=Comic Sans Ms]Hai. Gunboats are deadlier now. And a lot more challenging to fly properly. See you in space soon, kay? Kay.

One of your many, many accomplices in crime

~Athena
since Ministy doesnt have separate ID, Civ tech is a must. So no tridente without a nerf I guess. Ku Explorer only left and the other civ ships
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5