Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well....Hi

New to the whole forums thing...been playing Disco for a few months now though just never really got into the whole RP thing. Willin to give it a shot though....if you guys got any tips that would be awesome.
Or you know just pointin me in the right direction would be good too.
Well hello back!

Good to see yet another new face!

Got any questions feel free to ask any member of the Angels, they are there to help you know!

And well, good luck.
Hello there, if you want some tips on RP, if memory serves, the way I got into it was by just seeing how other players did it, and following along...
But aside from that, I find today the best way is to think of a *basic* idea of who your character is, is he shy, aggressive, confident... Then choose your actions based on that...
' Wrote:Well....Hi

New to the whole forums thing...been playing Disco for a few months now though just never really got into the whole RP thing. Willin to give it a shot though....if you guys got any tips that would be awesome.
Or you know just pointin me in the right direction would be good too.

1. Make a forum character
2. Live in it
3. Write about it
4. Q_Q about it

And welcome to disco, enjoy your stay but keep your sanity level steady, cuz its madness in here my young one, believe me
Welcome to the RP side of disco then, you will notice it's a lot of fun.

Username removed

well welcome I guess
read the rules, have fun........or else
Hello, welcome, you said you wanted to be pointed in the right direction, take a look here then:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93122
Rp just like pvp is learning by doing.
Becoming faction member has Been helpfull for some.
Welcome to the chaos my friend... Welcome