Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all

am not a new player to the "freelancer" game but am new to the role playing side of it,

just thought id say hi:)

Username removed

read rules, lrn2rp, 2mlrdai and welcome to the crazyness;)
dont broke rules and dont be flower. welcome aboart mate!

thanks guys:)
redfire and jaydee - spoken like true sirs.

Welcome. The rules are good to know, but I strongly suggest that you play the singleplayer campaign to know the background ( unless you haven't already)

The current events are 20 years past. You will find that a lot of groups and factions have changed - quite epically. Some made pointless decisions in shipbuilding, some did not progress at all.

As I said - rules are okay to know, but common sense wins. Also sportsmanship and fair play. Treat other characters as your character would treat them. Don't treat PLAYERS that way.

If you have questions, the forum is your friend, even if it is a cesspit of madness and malice. Flood is fun, but don't post serious stuff in there. Thread hijacks and all that jazz.

Welcome, have fun.
' Wrote:redfire and jaydee - spoken like true sirs.
Welcome. The rules are good to know, but I strongly suggest that you play the singleplayer campaign to know the background ( unless you haven't already)

The current events are 20 years past. You will find that a lot of groups and factions have changed - quite epically. Some made pointless decisions in shipbuilding, some did not progress at all.

As I said - rules are okay to know, but common sense wins. Also sportsmanship and fair play. Treat other characters as your character would treat them. Don't treat PLAYERS that way.

If you have questions, the forum is your friend, even if it is a cesspit of madness and malice. Flood is fun, but don't post serious stuff in there. Thread hijacks and all that jazz.

Welcome, have fun.

yes im aware of the events from freeport 7 getting blown up, completed it several times so to that extent i am not a new player im only new to the roleplay side of it

also where would i go to post ideas?
depends - ideas for what? if it is concerning discovery, the discovery general discussion forum would do.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=23
Yo', have fun. Ideas are always good, you might get far with them.
' Wrote:dont broke rules and dont be flower]. welcome [b]aboart mate!