Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery is amazing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[font=Trebuchet Ms]Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but after playing Disco for 1 week, it's been dawning on me how truly amazing this game is.

Initially, I perceived it as a fun and interactive space-sim, but it's really one big acting stage. Like any good theater, I could role-play a stuffy, straight-backed ship's captain, a young cocky fighter pilot, an evil pirate with an eye patch and wooden leg, or even a timid female trader making her way in the universe. And each character having their own distinctive personality and manner of speech.

The sky's, or should I say, the universe is the limit! If more new players appreciated the RP experience and less of the shoot-em-up, Disco would be truly amazing.

Anyway, I wanted to share my 2-cents with ya all.

Have a great day and see ya in space,

guardian
Welcome to Discovery!

Seems as if you are exactly the kind of guy everyone 'round here likes!
Fly safe, find the Hot Dogs and fasten your seatbelt! As well, expect some people to assault you with recruitment offers... (for example, Del's DPL. Del is officially wise though, so I will shut up now.)

Oh, and should you require a good read:
the Rules
and Xoria's thread for Disco Rookies
will certainly make your day.
Hey, guardian

We've met before.:)
Have fun here, mate.

~Mike
Welcome bud:cool:

your RP is anything you want it to be & yeah, that's a huge part of why it's so amazing around here

enjoy hombre!
Welcome to Discovery!

I seem to be the first to say this, so I must warn you of the Communist pinguins (intentional misspell), and the cannibals. Those are Turkish, bluntpencil, and Harlequinn, who is at present incapacitated.

Oh, and join the LPI!
Wise am I? Coming from you Sleipnir that's high praise indeed.

I'd launch into my usual spiel about here, but seeing as you've already been given the links and you're already a member of the LR I'll just say: Welcome, enjoy yourself, and go read the rules, again, even if you've already done it twice once more won't hurt....
' Wrote:but seeing as you've already been given the links and you're already a member of the LR

A "thank you" would have been enough.:rtfm:

No, I'm kidding.:P

~Mike
Yeah, Welcome Guardian! Call me in-game anytime if you need any help....
And call Mike via PMs as well.. :P

-Dave
Stoooppp iiiitttt Daaaave!:P

*** must... slaughter... Dave's... butt.... with... a... machete... ***
Pages: 1 2 3