Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello! I'm Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I'm back on discovery, I used to play some years back and when I was playing on another roleplay game I thought back to the good times on discovery mod!

I used to go under the alias of HK-47 and 543spark.

Now I just have a small time trading ship. I'm looking forward to joining a corp. in the future!
' Wrote:Now I just have a small time trading ship. I'm looking forward to joining a corp. in the future!

Welcome back, join Planetform, you will become more attractive!
' Wrote:Welcome back, join Planetform, you will become more attractive!
How would I go about doing that?
Hi there, nice to see you joined the forums.
I'm the guy who helped you get started by the way, Jacob Skye and BES Arundell.

To join a player faction, find their recruitment thread here on the forums and fill in an application. There's nothing wrong with independent characters who aren't part of player factions though, something that people seem to forget to mention when they advertise so hastily in welcome threads.

I remember you saying about you remembering how strict the rules were, so it may be an idea to re-read them as they've probably changed since last you were here. Here's a link for you. Most importantly though, just remember it's a game and everyone's here to have fun.
' Wrote:Hi there, nice to see you joined the forums.
I'm the guy who helped you get started by the way, Jacob Skye and BES Arundell.

To join a player faction, find their recruitment thread here on the forums and fill in an application. There's nothing wrong with independent characters who aren't part of player factions though, something that people seem to forget to mention when they advertise so hastily in welcome threads.

I remember you saying about you remembering how strict the rules were, so it may be an idea to re-read them as they've probably changed since last you were here. Here's a link for you. Most importantly though, just remember it's a game and everyone's here to have fun.
Hey man! Thanks alot for getting me started:)

Thanks for the link, I'm reading it all now. I'm looking forward to playing with you again sometime.
' Wrote:Welcome back, join Planetform, you will become more attractive!

Obey the hottie!

PD: Welcome mate, you arrived with a new wave of new guys, that'll help you to catch up easier. Have fun!
Hola
Welcome back, join Samura, we give starting ship and GC slaves for free
Welcome.

Join to Independent Player Association.

Have fun!
Welcome back, mate!

Pages: 1 2