Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bug? Glitch? Cheater?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A couple days ago, I was flying around Theta out of boredom, and I happened to see someone on my radar. His name had something to do with a [DIGITAL WHITE-OUT]... Whatever. Anyways, As he flew within range for a split second, I decided I might as well see what he was flying.

I got a glimpse of the infocard, which was the Camara infocard. So I thought nothing of it. I screwed around the Freeport for a few minutes, when I noticed he was hanging out in a usual mission spot. I decided I might as well go give him a hand with whatever was going on.

So I flew over to him, only to see him fly past me back towards the Freeport. As he flew by me I thought I saw him flying an Arwing. So I turned around and got back within scanning range. Sure enough, I saw an Arwing. But the scanner says he is flying a Camara? He even had a level 6 freighter shield. I checked his weapons, the classic Arwing bug was there. Just a simple Countermeasure. I took a screenshot via Xfire, but I haven't been able to locate it.

Is this a known bug? What do you guys think?
The exact same thing happened to me when I scanned what looked like a Civilian Bomber. It turned out to be a Bumblebee transport. But the Civilian Bomber model had a huge turret on the back. It looked awesome! :crazy:
Yes it happens. I had CR attacking me in Outccast destroyers. But they realy were in IMG Gunships.
I think it has something to do with hitboxes, because the IMG Gunship used the OC Dessie hitbox...
We need to make a thread with pictures of stuff like this... Waiting to see a lawful flying what looks like an unlawful ship.. heheh.:crazy:
I've had the same thing happen to me, I'll upload SS in a bit.

My Xeno scanned a Bumblebee transport and upon approaching... Found a Civilian Bomber with Kusari engine exhaust and turrets! Same size, same hitbox. Very very strange indeed.

[Image: screen911.jpg]
[Image: screen915.jpg]
lol, wut?

The Civvie boomer uses the Bumblebee hitbox?

I think we are having too-much-disco syndrome... damn it where did that thread go?
IMG Gunboat is fixed.

Loki isn't. One RHA comrade told me that Loki sometimes looks like another Hessian ship.
I guess that's because it's using it's hitbox.
Doom knows the exact reasons and probably knows how to fix it, since he fixed the IMG GB.
fpsdoug i have screens with you in bumblebee:)bumblebee firins supernova:D
Pages: 1 2