Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the LH, Alberta System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<div align="right]...hack initiated....target "FFF2A4".....line secure....opening video feed...

Comm ID: Athena Elegantiae

A refreshed looking female appears on screen, currently in the process of nibbling a bar of dark chocolate. She looks up, smiles briefly, and begins her trasmission

[Image: aliathenasmall.jpg]
Greetings fellow Lane Hackers! We used to know one anouther, a while back when we flew, drank and robbed together. I'm Alison, and come today with an offering and an update for those of you with downtime. The Sodom, which Interspace have graciously funded unknowingly, has recently completed her flight worthiness trials and has returned to Alberta with a decent cargo of Malta's finest

Orange Delight

If you've a need for a few more floating pools, complete with bars - and honestly, who doesn't need those pleasures, right? Anyhow, call me, okay? Space is lonely these days without Paco and Elektra

<div align="right][color=black]<<<Transmission Terminated>>>
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Elektra.King.recognized...uploading data...

I wasn't aware that I had gone anywhere, I better get that checked out in case something has happened to me.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
<div align="right]...hack initiated....target "AW22B4".....line secure....opening video feed...

Comm ID: Athena Elegantiae

[Image: aliathenasmall.jpg]
We're always either going somewhere, coming back from someplace, or contemplating doing one or the other. Irregardless of what may be, I've missed a few of you during my vacation in Bretonia

Thought you'd appreciate the coming...home..present

<div align="right][color=black]<<<Transmission Terminated>>>
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Elektra.King.recognized...uploading data...

It most certainly is appreciated and I'll make sure it gets put to good use.

I'm sure you've heard Mister Pistols has gone into retirement but I still stick around. Hopefully we'll see each other in space sometime soon.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...