Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Insert appropriate greeting here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sooo, I've been on and about both the game and the forums and I figured I'd finally get around to posting something here. I'm not as much a person to be in your face and announce myself So I blame that trait for my absence here. Hmmm.

You probably want to know at least a bit about me.

Probably not...

Too bad, someone might. Here's your chance to stop reading, we'll wait.

So I've owned a Freelancer CD since shortly after it was released. Played it on my parent's computer and could barely run it. Since then I'd periodically return to it, play with the single player mode, mess with the default mods that came with the manager, etc. I'm no guru at the game and some of the things implimented in Discovery have thrown me for a loop. That said; I'd love to see what would happen if the intellectual property was purchased by some of those who have been developing Discovery. The game was decent and had solid mechanics and you all have made it how a disctionary would call "Awesome".

Moving on from pandering!

I'm a dirty, dirty american. Condemn me if you like, I do some of the time.

I have my own Youtube program that I neglect a lot. It's why my ships have the "GW" tag.

GW is for Gaming Weisenheimer, NOT GUILD WARS. Look me up. Maybe when you see the channel I'll have more than 3 videos.

I run Skype while I play Discovery, feel free to add me and mention you're from Discovery.

Currently my actual RP character is a Zoner, struggling to maintain faction neutrality with everyone but Rhienland (They don't let Gunships into their space anyway, so why bother.)

Ummm. I'm a smartarse.

Uhhh. That's really all I can think of. If ya have a question feel free to ask.

Sincerely,
Vorandril
Cool beans. I like you already.

Welcome, have fun. Read the rules, but trust your common sense above all.

See you in a blue message (sun)
Sup. Welcome.

OSI-Red-2
Welcome to the madhouse mate!
If you give me cookies, no one gets hurt.

...fine, welcome to the nuthouse.

~Leo
Have fun on Disco, mate !
Ahoy there mate, have fun...aaaannnnddd uuummm...you better forget your sanity.

Username removed

Welcome !
Hello have fun and Vlko already nailed it, use common sense.
Madhouse, nuthouse, name it, we have it all, just make sure your head keep cool in here and all be allright
Pages: 1 2 3