Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: F1ing rule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

So I was chasing a sneaky trader. He would jump into a JH and I'd follow, he would wait for me, then shoot at me a bit before jumping back through the JH. A few times he would f1 in and out while I was jumping through the JH.

Is this allowed? When can a trader F1 when being chased? As long as he is not on your scanners?

Seems like a bit of a loophole to get around stuff.

It also seemed that when he would F1 he would not always relog at the same place he f1'd. I've heard a few things about f1ing right before jumping.

Anyway, it seemed pretty fishy to me at the time.
thats Against the rules, report that
Simple answer: Never.
Bad trader, bad!
*whip the trader*
Report the guy. He gives us honest traders a bad name. It's no wonder the pirates are fed up with our kind. If he can't afford to hand over some some credits or cargo to a *cough* honest *cough* pirate, I'd suggest he start looking for another profession.

F1 = :nono:

Trader Joe
Not only is F1'ing out always against the rules but wormhole spam has to be one of the lowest tatics to escape a pirate ever. Whenever I see this behaviour it makes me cringe.
No thats not fishy. You can't F1 while being chased even if you have used a jump hole.
EDIT: oops nvm,,, misunderstood Kress's post
Reminder guys: Trial by forum = bad things happen.

Also, see the rules before posting next time please, specifically rule 5.11 it can't state it much plainer.
Pages: 1 2 3