Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: why am i banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Iam new here me and my little brother are playing this game just a few days.
i got home and my brother told me he was banned because of typing a * (my brother typed it to correct himself on system chat) then he got the possible cheating detected and he was kick out.
My question is why is he banned and why i can't log in because i didn't do anything wrong(i think)

Greetz.

(ps. english is not my first languese)
acc:Reveal
' Wrote:Hi

Iam new here me and my little brother are playing this game just a few days.
i got home and my brother told me he was banned because of typing a * (my brother typed it to correct himself on system chat) then he got the possible cheating detected and he was kick out.
My question is why is he banned and why i can't log in because i didn't do anything wrong(i think)

Greetz.

(ps. english is not my first languese)
acc:Reveal

PM the admins about it. Since I'd guess by your post count you might not know them, they are

caylith
Fellow_Hoodlum
Kane
AC_Merc
Igiss (good luck getting through to him though, I'd assume he's busy putting next version beta together)
Korrd
majkp

Did I get all of them? Anyway, I'd suggest PMing the first 4, as far as I can tell they are in charge of in-game stuff. Also, check sanction threads, if the system thinks you were cheating it would be there. Sometimes the auto-kick will hit people for no reason (happened to me once), just be patient. And welcome to Discovery!
Thx i pmed Kane about it

but how do i delete this tread
Moderators can delete threads, but most likely this one will either get locked or just fade into obscurity as other threads see activity.
Reveal, what are your brother's account names as well ? Possibly his actions got yours banned.
Could be IP related, just need to check that also.

Hoodlum
From what he wrote, it sounds like one of those random glitches that nailed Jamez, not a human-initiated ban.
Thx for all your help.

the problem is fixed (don't know how but it is working again.)

Greetz.

Reveal