Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So those Omega systems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can we put zeroes in front of the single digit ones?

[Image: Omegas.png]

8-|
Nah.
Never, it requires far too much work. Even if you propose to do it yourself. Especially if you propose to do it yourself.
Actually, yes please...
And I don't know Jack's best mate squat about systems and how they work in the mod, but I'd be willing to bet it's a five minute renaming job...
Why?
' Wrote:Actually, yes please...
And I don't know Jack's best mate squat about systems and how they work in the mod, but I'd be willing to bet it's a five minute renaming job...

You're right you don't and you'd lose that bet.
' Wrote:Why?

For traders, easier meta if they find the system they're aiming for sooner.

For others, easier to track down someone on private frequencies, 'specially when it's crowded.

My work is done here.
' Wrote:You're right you don't and you'd lose that bet.
Be this as it may, if there's considerable work to put in, then no, adding zeros is not worth the time or effort, as at the end of the day it's only a minor thing...

Also, why flood?
Amount of work: Look up 3 system ID's, add a 0 to each and toss them back into the infocard base file.

Reason for needing to do so: Still unclear.
Have the systems listed in alpha then numerical order. You know, Omega-05 before Omega-56. In some cases that doesn't happen.

and here I figured that we'd have to rename many of the objects in said systems and surrouding systems (JH, Gates) along with modify the info cards on the bases in the system.
Pages: 1 2