Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We, the Red Corsairs are still looking for our prisonship. It should have some cargo, atleast 1500. Good Armor aswell, weapons are not that needed! I thought about the Prison Liner, but think that might be a bit OoRP. Anyone got an advice which ship to pick?

Regards

[RC]Baltizarr
Pirate Train or Pirate Transport might be two solutions.
that were the ones we were refering to aswell, are there any others?
Hm...It may be possible to use a lightly armed cruiser... Hm...May work or not...
yeah, but wasting the money for a cruiser that just looks nice wont work i guess
How about Heavy Tanker, or maybe a Whale. Heavy Tanker has 150 000 armour 6 guns. Whale 75 000 1 gun. Both would do well i say. My vote on tanker.
' Wrote:How about Heavy Tanker, or maybe a Whale. Heavy Tanker has 150 000 armour 6 guns. Whale 75 000 1 gun. Both would do well i say. My vote on tanker.

I agree- tanker looks like a prison ship when you come to think about it, actually. Nice and unrelenting box-ish shape.
thats some ship i personally havent thought about. Does it fit RP wise to Corsairs? Who is building that ship?
' Wrote:thats some ship i personally havent thought about. Does it fit RP wise to Corsairs? Who is building that ship?

I don't remember, but I think RepEx uses it... it's a generic to be sure, and if it's manufactured by someone you can always steal it. I mean, most traders go around mostly unprotected, so it wouldn't be that hard to snatch an indie trader flying one if you sent an assault squadron after them. It's also more unique than the Prison Liner, fits better with what you have in mind (being generic as opposed to very much lawful), and an underused ship. Go for it.
got me there...entercrew send out...