Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Return of Quorg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey everyone,

I've been away for a bit over a year now (left largely due to the collapse of the Slavers Union) and realized how much fun I had here. I had come back for a bit in late 2010 after another absence but had too much on my schedule at the time. I'm thinking about jumping back in again soon and have been reading up on the changes since 4.85. Interesting stuff! I was very sorry to read about Mal- a player whom I respected immensely and always seemed to be a bridge builder.

I was wondering if there is a list of reputation fixes with the new IFF's. I'm planning out a new ship (and using my favorite old character) to do some smuggling, which was by far my favorite activity on the server before and what brought me back here again.

Anyways, thanks, and I look forward to (maybe) seeing you in space. Catch me if you can!

P.S.
Also, if anyone can lend 100,000,000, it would be greatly appreciated and will be returned quickly! :D
Welcome back mate, take a look at the loan services in the open market, I'm sure there are plenty of folks that'll help you get started.
Cheers;)
QUORG!

QQQQQQUUUUUUUOOOOOORRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

hiya!

Welcome back!

:3

Join my faction. ^^
Quorg.:smile2:
Welcome back! Hope you have a good time again. I don't know anything about smuggling, but I'm sure there are factions for it.
Welcome back, Quorg. Bring more slaves through the Sigmas now, will you?
Oh, my very first faction leader.

Welcome back.
Welcome back man!
Welcome back Quorg.

Good too see an old friendly face around here.

Tell me where to send some credits mate I'll send enough to get you started etc.

Don't worry about paying it back.

[RoS]Halo[V]
hah. welcome back. nice to see an old timer here.
Pages: 1 2 3