Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The name is Linkero. Remember it because I am making a comeback! I've played in the past, and now after more then a year, I'm back for more. Hope you all can keep up!

And while it's on my mind, kingvaillant, could you pretty please contact me?!?!?! Wanna run something by you, after catching up on old times:)got an error trying to pm you
King is MIA due to school.

Otherwise, welcome back.
' Wrote:King is MIA due to school.

Otherwise, welcome back.

Thank you sir, and good to be back! Just need to get into the swing of things:)
Really, all that has changed is some rule merging and the banishmet of the tech chart.

Oh, and the implementation of Tech Nerfs. Free Tech for all. But your power core will get nerfed.

Example:
Navy ID Guardian = 100% Core

Freelancer ID Guardian = 75% Core

Navy ID Osiris = 10% Core

And that is TechNerfs in a nutshell.

Have fun, see you in space.
Oh, and if you kill an admin on a ship combination they think is unfair, even if the nerf's immense, you get bastilled without receiving a notice.:)
' Wrote:Oh, and if you kill an admin on a ship combination they think is unfair, even if the nerf's immense, you get bastilled without receiving a notice.:)

WTS: Kusari Gunboat (((
' Wrote:Oh, and if you kill an admin on a ship combination they think is unfair, even if the nerf's immense, you get bastilled without receiving a notice.:)

Beats having Cannon pop out of no where and shoot at you :| but thats nothing new anyways :0
' Wrote:Beats having Cannon pop out of no where and shoot at you :| but thats nothing new anyways :0

He never shot at me when he popped out of nowhere. But maybe I'm doing things wrong.

Oh, and greetings.

Username removed

welcome back...who are you again ? xD
' Wrote:welcome back...who are you again ? xD

You will get to know soon enough:)
Pages: 1 2 3