Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello people, im Carlos, and my character is Cleaver, i was a hardcore FL player 6 years ago that played on the jolt server, then WOW happened... kept up 6 years of my life, and now i got married and found out that Freelancer was still alive and kicking, being married i can play casually on FL, and what a surprise to me it was when i found out discovery.

Firstly i would like to congatulate the admins for this achievement, i remember trying out mods like evolution many years ago, and in comparisson this addon is perfect, pvp ballance is perfect and the new content fits the old content like a charm. It feels like an official expansion.

Regarding the RP rules, i remember hating RP servers 6 years ago, joining RP servers with my clan and blast down everyone in sight yelling "RP is for geeks!!!! yarrrr".

But taking a closer look, it actually makes sense, if people are allowed to blast the same guy over and over and over and over that guy will be fed up, leave, and never come back, if you blast people over and over by the dozens the comunity dies, so RP actually keeps the game balanced, civilized, healthy, and promotes the comunity growth.

I will be using my clan flag OWL (omicron war lords) for sentimental reasons, it was a great clan, it was a great time leading it, and it was so great that some ppl even today use the flag or remember it.

Now to enlighten some questions i've been asked by a lot of people when i first logged on Discovery

Q Are you here to take over the server and kill everyone?
A Nope, 6 years passed, and i actually settled down, im an older guy , and cooler guy, besides its a RP server and im married, i couldnt do it even if i wanted to.

Q Is Owl back?
A As far as i know its a 1 man clan, but who knows about the future, i would be looking forward to re meet the old crew, if they still play

Q What RP are you going to play?
A Im playing the corsair RP faction, will be hostile to all of the corsair enemies, and will assist their allies

Q Are you rly cleaver????
A Yep:)

I also wanted to thank the guys that helped me out when i started playing here, and i look forward to meet the comunity and play with you guys.

Cheers

Carlos

rp is for geeks yaaaaarrrr

But no srzly.
Welcome, and stuff.
*monocle*
Good to see you've done your homework.

Welcome to the asylum.

Username removed

Welcome, nice to see a newb here:)
Welcome, have fun and enjoy your stay.
Welcome. Just don't use smileys in the comm channel any more:)
Welcome. Beware of lolwuts and stick to cool people
Welcome and ...BEHAVE.
Greetings.
We have cool people?

Ohwait yeah.
Nonlolwuts.
Sorry
Pages: 1 2