Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lucrative Trades and contraband!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Does anyone know what and where the most lucrative trade runs are, and where I can find contraband such as synthetic marijuana.
Lol asking lots of questions eh?, well all u need to do to find contraband is go to the Edge worlds and talk with the Corsairs, Outcasts and Zoners, and Junker and Hogosha have Contraband 2, as for good trade routes u'll have to explore for that one....... ;)
cool cool, thank you SO MUCH Angel!! =)
Sure thing.... :laugh:
The best trade route.......

well it's being controversed by many.

Not sure i used right word, pm me if i'm wrong ;)
in the spirit of the game - explore man, calculate... and memorize :) but you can always do contraband from the border to the inner worlds, as it is in any game i played :P
Looks like I'm the only trader willing to explore??

Ok I guess I could start selling the info I pick up along the way :P :) j/k LOL

But really what's with this "make as much as you can on each run" way of looking at things? I mean am I the only one that feels good when he delievers a much needed supply of water to a forgotten outpost somewhere? And i must be the only one that likes to RP the trading?

Anyway just me being me :P

Raven
Most of the time i'll try to (As Kane), but usually I trade because other characters of mine need money.
I though about that, and was enthusiathic about it in a period but....i need cash....that`s the thing. I once tryed in SP to make the storyline gathering money just by mining :crazy:
But RP-ing the trade may be quite fun ;)
Bless you Raven, next time I'm on a dodgy base somewhere in the edge worlds,
having finished a lucrative drug run, I'll think of you. But could you make it beer
next time.... Thanks.

Hoodlum :happy:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5