Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kusari Exiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While I was thinking and looking upon the Kusari Exile ID - are they able to fly the Kusari Battlecruiser? Since the ID says:

"Allowed Ships: Fighters, Bombers, Freighters, Transport, Gunboats, Cruisers"

Is that referring to both the Kusari Destroyer and the Kusari Battlecruiser? All other ID's that have a Battlecruisers in their faction line says the same, but still I am confused a bit.

Admin / Moderator please confirm!
I am no admin/Moderator... But I am sure you can use it..
' Wrote:While I was thinking and looking upon the Kusari Exile ID - are they able to fly the Kusari Battlecruiser? Since the ID says:

"Allowed Ships: Fighters, Bombers, Freighters, Transport, Gunboats, Cruisers"

Is that referring to both the Kusari Destroyer and the Kusari Battlecruiser? All other ID's that have a Battlecruisers in their faction line says the same, but still I am confused a bit.

Admin / Moderator please confirm!

Yes.

Destroyers are Cruiser line.

<3
Dashiel, Zelot... I see you are peeking here - say something!
Destroyer / battlecruiser = cruiser
Yes, while it's considered quite ooRP (since the BC was commissioned after the emperor's isolation) rules-wise it's allowed.
Yes you can, although I would caution you that in-rp, the Battlecruiser would not have been available to the Exiles before they were exiled, so you should have some solid rp of defection to use the Battlecruiser as an exile. That said, by the server rules, it is fine.
Thank you!
' Wrote:Yes, while it's considered quite ooRP (since the BC was commissioned after the emperor's isolation) rules-wise it's allowed.
I think exactly the same