Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: The Lane Hackers
Subject: I require your services
[Image: josefheilburger.png]

This is a transmission to the infamous organization known as The Lane Hackers. My name is Josef, and I am in need of your expertise in a matter that requires your skills. I need you to break into the Cryer Pharmaceuticals databases and extract certain information that they have no doubt locked away somewhere.

Here are some specifics on what I require from your services:
  • Information on Cardimine and its effects on human DNA.
  • Any research data regarding 'modified Cardimine' that Cryer was apparently working on.
  • Any research data on test subjects on both subjects.
I'm sure for people such as yourself this should be rather easy. How much would be required for me to, acquire your services in this matter?
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Elektra.King.recognized...uploading data...

I'm intrigued Mr Heilburger, when it comes to corporate espionage there are more factors to take into account than the price you would be willing to pay. What reason do you have for wanting this information? Or to be more specific, what reason do we have to help you in the extraction of this data from the ninnyhammers at Cryer?

I certainly would'nt want to get involved in some sort of scheme that could potentially conflict with our own interests.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
To: Elektra King

I appreciate the fast response, and I understand your caution in such a delicate matter. I require this research data in an attempt to find a way to counter the affects of cardimine on the human body, and what effect it would have on a foreign environment in a controlled set of experiments.

I don't plan on making a cure for cardimine, I only require a way to inoculate myself from its effects should the next stage in my plan go ahead in working with The Outcasts. I'd need some form of guarantee in not being slowly 'indoctrinated' by their environment. If I plan to work with them for a long time, I'll need some safety barriers.

The data itself would also be a good bargaining chip for some resources that I could acquire from them in order to further my research as well. Black market medical supplies aren't the most reliable, its better to steal it from the people that make it without resorting to combat.

To knowledge my research wouldn't come into a conflict of interest with your organization, it could also prove useful for you to black mail the company with said data too if they were experimenting on humans, which is illegal.

Do you require more information?

You are not the first to go down this path Mr Heilburger, there was a time when one of our own endeavoured to do much the same. I suppose you would be interested to hear that the long term effects are cardamine use are not limited to negative changes as the houses would have you believe. Some are even beneficial and could be relevant to your intentions.

I see no reason not to help you in this matter, and perhaps we could provide some additional aid by divulging some of our own research on Cardamine.

I'd like to hear your offer first. What can you provide us with?

I heard rumours about Cardimine providing some benefits to the human anatomy as you say, I however would like to see some concrete evidence on that regard with my own eyes.

For the moment the only thing I can offer is monetary donations, or some supplies that I can personally haul to a destination of your choosing. Just as long as its not a military outpost, my vessel is not particularly welcome by the Rheinland or Liberty authorities, and my guns can only do so much.

If you can give me a financial number I'll see if I can provide the amount, or a certain number of supplies to you.

As it happens we do have an interest in procuring a number of commodities from the Kingdom of Gallia. Provide Cochrane Depot in Ontario with the attached list of items and make a payment of 20 million credits to LH.R&D, then we'll talk.

Code:
Uploading...
>> Holosculptures (1500 units)
>> Prometheum (1500 units)
>> Nox (1500 units)

Hmm, these are difficult terms to agree to. I will however endeavour to procure the items prior to making payment. I must have some time to plan this smuggling run, as I hear it is very difficult to perform runs in and out of the Kingdom while staying in one piece. I'd need an insider.

Multiple runs to and from Gallia, nothing like a challenge.