Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Gallic Freedom Movement Report channel to the Council
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*****…..Transmitting security codes…..*****
*****.....Transmission success.....*****
*****…..Opening secure channel…..*****

[Image: Transmission-image.png]

To: All Council and GFM personal.
Subject: Introduction and report
Encryption: High

Bonjour le Conseil!

You have probably heard of us, we are the Gallic Freedom Movement. Short noted for |GFM| and we are here to assist you! You are busy rebuilding your forces and fighting inside Gallia and creating war plans and attacks. So that means you have little time left to think about your relation ships with other factions, yet you want them. That’s what we are for! We, members of the GFM, wish to help you create these relations by talking with them about possibilities and then setting up a meeting between the Council and the faction. But as we help create this relations, we will also be the ones who will stay available to ‘maintain’ these relationships. Also we wish to help secure the borders, as you are securing the inner-Gallia.

The first reason was to tell you in a short version what we are doing, the second reason was to inform you that I will transmit in this channel every Monday (//maybe one of you could pin this topic for us? ^.^) what involves a report of the diplomatic business that has been done in the passed week and diplomatic business we might be ‘planning’ to do. Every transmission doesn’t involve many photos, but there ‘are’ photos and recorded comms. So if anyone requires special proof for certain reasons, I can be approached through a secure channel and the proof will be send. These transmissions are mainly to inform le Conseil about our current situation, as it is to inform the other GFM members of the situation.

The current report is the following:

Currently there are 3 groups that catch our attention,
-the [TAZ] who are desperately searching for allies, just as us, to fight the GRN because they are being hunted by the GRN.
Currently we had two meetings with them, the first one was a test of trust. The second one we had a full scale meeting about possibilities between the alliance of the Zoners and the Council. These meetings were done on the Fifth of Discord zoner carrier, with Doctor Hodge vanMojo.
-The IMG and =CR=, because they are stationed in tau 23 where the GRN mostly emerges from(because of the Orkney jumphole). And also, they share another shared-enemy: The Outcasts. They have a pretty decent fleet, exceptionally the CR. And don’t forget the help we got from the IMG, that they gave us Roussillon. We should look more into this.
-I have been contacted by an Gaian a while ago. Even though the Gaians are an Unlawful faction they still have a honorfull motive for their actions even if they aren’t right. If the Gaians prove a decent help against the GRN and they cause no problems in our surroundings..why should they be denied? We could actually be an example for the Gaians to converse instead of violence behavior. We are also unlawful in the GRN(our house) their eyes, because we just want what’s right. Well, the Gaians have the same problem only that the Bretonian government isn’t a mess like the Gallic one is. But into this, we have to look further.
-Last but not least, we have made contact with Liberty. There was an uproar between the authorities and some unlawfulls. It was a one fighter or bomber ships, versus a cruiser. He requested back-up. I couldn’t stand idle and let the poor man defend his home on his own from that capital ship. And the unlawfulls in Liberty, are all true criminals or allied to the Outcasts. So I had to think quick and decided to give him our hand. Me, and the cruiser flagship of my brother, le Rapier went from a peaceful diplomatic recon mission to an mission to assist the authority. Our flagship got destroyed, but fortunately because of the great cruiser designs these days their crew could get into the escape pods and drop on Manhatten before the ship exploded. We needed to let a new Cruiser get imported from Champagne since they aren’t made in Roussillon yet..but its there now.

The futuristic plans are:
-Meeting the [TAZ] once more and talk about the actual alliance how it would go and if they would be interested in having a meeting with the Council.
-We wish to gain enough reputation with the Zoners faction so we can put in a request that we, the Council, get permitted use of Civilian aircrafts (//if we cannot use them without energy penalties). Because some say the Council bomber flies very slow and heavy. Some have no problems with this, but others do so for these it might be handy to posses a Rocc civilian bomber. Also, we don’t have a very heavy fighter ship what gives us a great disadvantage versus the GRN. Some pilots rather prefer the current Heavy fighter ship cause it is so fast, agile, and still has the ability to shoot some decent shots. How ever others prefer something slower but stronger in design, shield, weapon output etc. For these the Eagle civilian very heavy fighter would be a great ship against the GRN.
-We shall try to establish more contact with the IMG and the =CR=
-We aim to if we have the manpower, establish more links within the Liberty borders.
-We wish to try and get some trade ships running and our bank more flowing with credits, so we can build more ships for our fleet.

So far for the first transmission.

But before I end this, could the Council member who goes over diplomacy contact me over the private comms? I wish to discuss what the requirements are to arrange a meeting, plus I wish to know which people I need to contact if I wish to arrange a meeting with le Conseil.

Merci.

*****…..Closing secure channel…..*****
<([ Transmission entrée ])>

[color=#FF9900]Sorce: CLN Pamiers, Roussillon
De: Capitaine Pierre LaFlamme, The Council
En: Patrick LeCzurak, Gallic Freedom Movement
Sujet: Quelque des problémes
Encription: High

Bonjour Monsieur LeCzurak,

I'm Capitaine Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil, and I was tasked by The Council High Command to answer you on this channel. Oui, we have already spotted some of you around Marne et Toulouse lately, but had no guess about your intentions until now.

Where to start, hmm... ah, oui. Let's start at the beggining. Your words poked me right at the beggining, monsieur. You don't ask, you state that we are busy, thus incapable to conduct diplomacy. And that you will be here to help in that. The point where this logic fails is that we are in fact capable to maintain our relations with other groups as we were before your arrival. However, we appreciate help if offered, but not if forced.

We are already allied with the Colonial Republic. We have came to friendly terms with the Temporary Autonomous Zoners as well as with the Independent Minders Guild, the latter leading to the terraforming of Planet Toulouse. We have been contacted by the Gaians, and we have friendly reputation to the Republic of Liberty too. In short, you are knocking on open doors, mon ami.

What the issure here is that according to your report you brought no less than an Obstinate class Council Cruiser deep into Liberty space. If this is true, then this is unacceptable. For many reasons. First, a valuable diplomat would know how to approach in the first place. The laws of Liberty are no secret. Liberty's foreign warship policy is no secret. You should have known that. Yet you brought a cruiser right into the orbit of their capital planet, severely violating said policy. Secondly, Obstinate class vessels aren't as frequent as water in a lake. They are hard to produce, most of the time we try to slavage wrecks and repair those if possible, for the lesser cost. And you lost one against some pirates, whom you shouldn't deal with, in Manhattan orbit, not only wasting the work of the engineers, who tried to make it fly, but also endangering the locals with the wreck falling onto the surface. This approach was the least wise to say.

You see now, monsieur, that this was not the best start. As for your future plans, I stated our relations above towards the groups you mentioned, so you don't have to worry about them. You can ask the High Command anytime about diplomacy with other groups. As for an arranged meeting with the High Command itself, you can contact them directly via the Neural Net with a request for one.

Pour Le Conseil!

LaFlamme out.

[color=#FF9900]<([ Transmission terminée ])>
*****…..Opening secure channel…..*****

Subject: Responce

Bonjour,

Merci for answering me monsieur Pierre. I will just answer your reponse transmission one by one as I have heared.

Oui, it is true that we assumed that you were too busy with the other things as so it also seemed. Apoligies if we misjudged you monsieurs. It seemed that le data was hidden too far for us to reach. And oui, we deffinetly offer the help because the GRN activity is getting out of control it seems and you all know how big the GRN fleet is. Its more then we can handle.

And if your already allied with the CR, then its pretty advantage indeed. However, would they support us if needed? Because i heared from a guy in le bar on Java that the IMG for example wont go againt the GRN. Even though, the CR arnt IMG they are closely tied to them. And the Temporary Autonomous Zoners seem to be friendly, as you said: Yet they turned to me talking about us hoping to gain an actual alliance against the GRN. The Zoner clearly told me that they wished to talk with me and wished to have an alliance. So we went into this. It just happened to come to that.

And its so odd how you got a friendly reputation with Le Liberty...data we aquired from the public datacentre at Roussillon(//wiki) didnt say so.

About le Cruiser, Oui it is true we went with a cruiser into Liberty but..I have to defend ourselves in this matter cause every system we entered, we notified our comming. Also, when we entered New York we said what we were entering New York in and we had the permission of the Liberty Navy (//[LN]) to enter, as we went on a simple recon mission. How ever, it unfurtuantly ended up in losing a cruiser.

I dont deny to be there, and I apoligize if it was against any policies of Le Conseil.

Could you perhaps send me a few data logs, reccordings etc (/nks and such) regarding the current actual reputation agociations? We shall next time inform ourselves better before entering the House space.

I can see this didnt exactly went as hoped and planned. But nothing in life goes like that realy, the point being is the experience you gain out of it and what you do with this experience. Well in this case, we.

Though we will still procceed with the plans to meet the Zoners, they expect us to. We will do some recon missions near the IMG and CR, also to get them to know us. And still to gain more members. Keep the borders safe from piracy and keep the civilians and IMG safe if needed. We might as well do some digging into house factions and we will recon

We meant no harm, we dont mean it, we just 'offer' our assistance in establishing contacts with other countries while le Conseil keeps the full attention on the GRN. I know le Conseil still needs to have the faith in us, and we even appreciate this. Because of your previous transmission we have gained new intel. We still have certain things to learn, but we hope to learn this soon and hopefully with your help Monsieurs of le Conseil.

End transmission

*****…..Closing secure channel…..*****
ERASE WRONG FORUM WAS FOR FEEDBACK
<([ Transmission entrée ])>

[color=#FF9900]Sorce: CLN Pamiers, Roussillon
De: Capitaine Pierre LaFlamme, The Council
En: Patrick LeCzurak, Gallic Freedom Movement
Sujet: RE: Résponce
Encription: High

Bonjour Monsieur LeCzurak,

Your apology is accepted, et I will forward your offeur to help in diplomacy to The Council High Command. They may decide, whether to accept or refuse this offeur. If they decide to accept it, we could reserve this channel for the weekly reports and comments, discussions about them.

About the Colonial Republic and the IMG... ils ont différent. One is a nation, the other is a guild. They have their own separate diplomacies as well, et while the IMG refrains from using direct force against the Gallic Royal Navy, the Colonials are ready to help us in open combat against them.

Oui, the data centre is under a series of updates et synchronising with other Sirian databases. That will take a while, I have no information about how long however.

Concernant le cruiseur... If that was really the case, then I apologize. You gave no information about granted permission in your report, however I could have asked about it. Blame it on the few hour I slept last. Again, excuse-moi.

Maintenant, our data files regarding our diplomacy are temporarily unavailable sue to a massif reorganizing, hopefully for a few days only. Until then I can't provide you much information. I guess that is all for now.

Pour Le Conseil!

LaFlamme out.

[color=#FF9900]<([ Transmission terminée ])>
*****'€¦..Transmitting security codes'€¦..*****
*****'€¦..Opening secure channel'€¦..*****

Subject: A change of plans

Bonjour fair members of le Conseil,

Today I had a fierce discussion with Piere. Regarding us doing your diplomacy, we were never intended to do any diplomacy 'for' you we were just trying to be the middle man without taking actions. I couldn't understand why Piere couldn't. Piere gave a lot of critisism, but within that critisism I found why he was upset and I kind of agree with him!

As an organisation as Le Conseil, you must look out for yourself. And if a group of people come and say 'they forge alliances' then I expect that you are sending a man to investigate this. How ever it was toobad Piere didn't directly told me about this instead of making a lot of fuz around it. But eventualy I got the hint Piere. I hope you can accept my apoligies that it took so long. It was after hearing your latest transmission on this channel that I started to understand.

Now, the actual topic of my transmission is the following.
Piere has send in the request of ours to assist you in the Diplomacy, merci Piere.
I hope this might help the request. We made a change in our party today, a change I am going to tell you now:
Before we went searching for factions that could be a possible addition to le Conseil and we started talking about their faction status, what we were doing and what our role was, and we just talked with them about things and about possibilities between an alliance though nothing went to action.

How we are going to act from today on:
We continue our other duties like patrolling and such, hunting le GRN in Sirius. But our Diplomatic status has changed. Now we: Fly through Sirius, observing the areas and exploring the systems. We are going to visit other factions and talk about common stuff. About our own stuff, and we ask about their stuff. But if they ask about us, we would usualy have said 'we are a group of Councils who like to create connections to the council' but now we dont say that. If they ask us now what we do the answer would be: We patrol the borders of le Conseil and Gallia, and we move to different factions so we get to know them better and gain a few contacts around Sirius. At the moment we have a pending offer for the Council that we may help them in their diplomacy but furher: We are pure to make some contacts for our own and gain some intel on the Sirius factions.
Well, after we have visited factions I will still send in transmissions. But not about which factions we would like to convince to help our cause..nonono. INstead: Now I send in transmissions about the data that has been recieved, the contacts that my men have made, and the possible potential they might prove in our War. Also, I will request permission to have further contact with the factions I see potential in. If approved, I will send men. If denied, we will move on to a different recon mission.

I have also made these changes in le Publical anouncement thread of le GFM. I hope these changes are allowed, and appreciated and hope this supports our request.

Au revoir madamoiselles i Monsieurs!

-Patrick le Czurak

*****'€¦..Transmitting security codes'€¦..*****
*****'€¦..Closing secure channel'€¦..*****