Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need a Ship Review: Liberty Executioner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've been gathering funds and I've decided to restart my entire Sentinel line, problem is, I have never flown the Executioner, and I have no idea if its worth my time to use it. Is it capable of taking on Pirate Transports/Trains? Can it survive in fights against other fighters?

As a fall back, can it take on the Rheinland Military ships if it comes down to it?

The Executioner, is it any good?
Your better off with the Avenger, their size and shape are similar.
Better use Liberator 8|
Executioner is quite poor. it kinda sucks and has no redeeming qualities. better stick to either the Guardian or the Barn Of Doom: Avenger
Compared to the RM HF it's overpowered. [Image: smilie-trinkt-kaffee.gif]
' Wrote:Your better off with the Avenger, their size and shape are similar.
Nah, I'm going to avoid that Very Heavy Fighter for now, since my RP with the Sentinels are light patrol, with a handful of heavier ships.

' Wrote:Better use Liberator 8|
Yup, going to. I love that little thing, taking on Sabres was both a joy and a nightmare.

* Fletcher shudders at the recollection of fighting two Sabres around the Rogue Destroyer that used to be in the Pittsburgh cloud...
' Wrote:* kikatsu shudders at the recollection of fighting two Sabres around the Rogue Destroyer that used to be in the Pittsburgh cloud...

Hah, like you think we would move that lovely boat...

Also, try the Marauder out if you need a good middle ground fighter.
Don't use Executioner, it is even more nerfed than Avenger which model those fighters share. Liberators are epic LF's and you have access to all-round Guardian. Of course you could look into civilian ships.
' Wrote:Compared to the RM HF it's overpowered. [Image: smilie-trinkt-kaffee.gif]

I'm pretty sure the Wraith is better than any of Liberty's offerings.

I'd use Marauders if I were you Fletcher.
Marauders? Those borderworld fighters? I can't touch them, the Sentinels are an LPI project, so that's out.
Pages: 1 2 3