Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Administrator Cristina Mancini of the 101st Ou...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Hacker.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 12.png]
Buenos dias senora Mancini,

My name is Nicole Hunter. I would like to to congratulate you on your new assignment as the 101st administrator. May your supervision of the Ghosts of Razgriz be as successful as it was under your predecessor, Dennis Jameson, who was formerly, nota bene, a Lane Hacker. I am contacting you in order to negotiate purchase of a Tridente class gunship. With the increase of heavily armed transports and cruiser patrols we are often in a need of an assault ship that is capable of delivering significant punishment in a very short time. While our sleek and agile gunship is ideal for most of our needs, such as intelligence missions, we do, in fact, need also a heavier gunship to be stationed at the border between Liberty and Kusari, where most of the heavily armed Ageira convoys are usually spotted. Tridente meets these specifications ideally. For the construction of the gunship we are willing to support you in the most flexible way, that is by sending you 100 000 000 Sirius Credits. However, if, for some reason, you prefer payment in a different form, for example certain information or goods, we are of course open to your suggestions.

Adios,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: CristinaManciniTB.png]

Buonasera, Signorina Hunter.

Ages passed since I talked to some Hacker.

First, grazie for your friendly words.

Now, to business.

After a discussion with the High Command, we've came to a decision to allow you to take over one Tridente which is located at Valetta, as soon as you wire your proposed price of 100 million credits to our account. Account name is [101st]Armoury.

~ Cristina Mancini, Administrator of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz.
...Hacker.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 12.png]
Buenas noches senora Mancini,

Thank you for your swift reply. I am really happy that you have accepted our offer. I have just arranged the credits transfer to your account. We have already sent a pilot to Omicron Alpha. The ship's name, if you're interested, will be Kernel Panic. Also, please remember, that we are always open for cooperation with our dearest allies. If there is any matter requiring utmost delicacy, you know where to find us.

Buenas tardes,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...receiving.attachment...

...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 14.png]
Buenas noches senora Mancini,

Maybe you have heard about my recent promotion. As the Executive Professor in charge of Intelligence and Subterfuge, Moriarty's right hand, I require a flagship from which I will be able to coordinate espionage and diversion missions performed by our operatives within and outside of Liberty. According to our analysis, Storta class heavy destroyer will be ideal as a mobile headquarters capable of performing stealth manoeuvres. We would like to purchase one additional ship of this class. Besides manufacturing costs, we are willing to reimburse you with 200 000 000 SC for your services and the ongoing technical support. I hope these terms are acceptable.

Buenas tardes,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...uploading.data...
[Image: 1b.png][Image: 14.png]

Outcast heavy weaponry has always served us well. Both vessels negotiated by Professor Phate couple years ago, that is Storta class destroyer Moonraker and recently renamed Tridente class gunship Denial of Service, with addition of our previously purchased Tridente class gunship Kernel Panic, are our main heavy hitters assigned to defense of our bases. However, due to increased Navy activity in the Independent Worlds and constant incursions into Alberta, we are in need of more firepower. That is why we are still interested in the purchase of one additional Storta class destroyer. I hope we can negotiate terms that will satisfy us both.

Gracias por todo,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

Signorina,

Perdona me for waiting this long, I was away and I just found out about this transmission.

We can work out a deal under one condition: The Storta that you buy from us must not be used as a strike vessel. You must not endanger its security as we don't want to see it falling in hands of the wrong people. Upon taking Storta, you will receive a self-destruction remote controller to use it in case something like that happens. As long as it remains under your control, and there are no risks of any kind of takeover, you may do whatever you wish with it.

I believe the above is clear. If you agree you may send 200.000.000 SC to the following account:

[101st]MNS-Dies.Irae

~Cristina Mancini, Administrator of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz, President of the Outcast Council of Dons
...uploading.data...
[Image: 1b.png][Image: 14.png]
Senora Mancini,

The Lane Hackers are not known for being easily captured. Therefore, I am not certain if I fully understand your condition. Our plans assume refitting your destroyer with a cloaking device and installing additional H-Fuel tank at the cost of armor plating. This design will allow a destroyer to strike unsuspecting intruders and quickly vanish if the tactical situation is turning against us. Such ships are always used by us with a surgical precision. I hope this will satisfy you. Once I get your confirmation I will organize transfer of credits.

Adios,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

Signorina,

I believe that we have come to an agreement. You may send 200.000.000 SC to the account I provided to you. As soon as you do, a new Storta-class destroyer will be waiting for you on Valetta shipyard.

~Cristina Mancini, Administrator of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz, President of the Outcast Council of Dons
...uploading.data...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 14.png]

The transfer has been arranged. I am sending now a team of engineers and navigators to Omicron Alpha in order to arrange destroyer's transfer to Liberty. The ship will be called Disco Volante.

Adios,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...receiving.attachment...