Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Take 20 minutes of your life and watch this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

[color=#FFFFFF]Edit: I am aware this could very well be locked due to political content but I believe it's worth sharing
Quote:V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.
My little Kony....
Nice video. Watch and share it please.
--
Im on my phone and cant see the vid but im guessing its the kony one. In that case, check out my sig :)
alright, it's popped up a bunch of times in the past day, someone please give me a TL;DR: version?
' Wrote:alright, it's popped up a bunch of times in the past day, someone please give me a TL;DR: version?

Joseph Kony is the head of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a terrorist group engaged in general nastiness in Uganda. It's been active a long time now and tends to have a long history of well, being nasty.

Recently, there's been a big push to raise awareness about his nastiness.
Now that Osama is dead and Iran isn't really a single individual, there's no big bad villain.
So here's Kony, your new evil man to hate.

Of course, if you look at the media being put out about all this, you might notice that Kony is known to be worse than Osama and even Hitler. Yes Hitler.

This of course makes him automatically worse than all other humans, as no one is really worse than Hitler apparently.
So Pol Pot, Stalin and all other mass killings/crimes against humanity are clearly not as bad as Kony.

Even I want to find this man now.
He sounds positively like the worst human being ever created.
You people psst me off. You only care now because someone told you. If some of you realize that this isn't a new issue. Open your fricken eyes and see the world and what's in it. Do not wait till tragedy becomes news worthy to do something. Hippocrates.
You people psst me off. You only care now because someone told you. If some of you realize that this isn't a new issue. Open your fricken eyes and see the world and what's in it. Do not wait till tragedy becomes news worthy to do something. Hippocrates.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6