Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Requesting help From ADMINs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! I have some problem, help me please... I'm cannot connect to the server, server said that "You are banned" But I'm is not rule braker and i dont saw my chars on the forum in Player Sanctions. Help me please... My Chars: $Vanya$, Lin_porel, Neil, MinerJack, U.S.A. Please unban me!

[Image: ban.png]
You aparently got banned for using 2 Transports and a LF miner at the same time, with the same IP to mine. It's called Multiboxing and it's against the rules of the server.
Oh, this is my mistake... I'll never use two or more keys at same time. Unban me please!
Those accounts will not be unbanned. Time to start again.
But my money! And ships! Please unban me! I will never break the rules! Please give first and last chance.
That money was gained by breaking the rules, explain to me why we should give it back to you?
You already broke the rules, specifically this one:

Quote:2.1 Following actions are considered cheating on server:

- Using non-Discovery mods, speed-related and loot-related mods especially, as well as using modifications that improve stats of items and ships;
- Changing account information and using any kinds of software that changes normal gameplay;
- Using any equipment not included for sale/looting in Discovery mod, cloaks for example;
- Using equipment that exceeds ship specs;
- Cloning, e.g. creating new characters to collect starting money;
- Single player using two or more computers to fly their own characters.
Luckily you can actually still access the server ...
Now, i'm learn all rules. I'm respect server rules and server ADMINs. Can i take last chance? Dear ADMINs please unban me and return money.
The money was made by cheating, sorry, it will not be returned.
You have been here for a year and a half, please lets not pretend you have no idea about the rules. You dont get to walk off into the sunset with your ill gotten gains.
Pages: 1 2