Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FL Companion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason the Companions shows only the vanilla map. When I try to set the directory to the Discovery Freelancer folder in the start menu it shows an error message.

Any idea on what I should do?:(
' Wrote:For some reason the Companions shows only the vanilla map. When I try to set the directory to the Discovery Freelancer folder in the start menu it shows an error message.

Any idea on what I should do?:(
:huh:

Try setting it to disk where Disco is installed...
It's automatically set to the original freelancer folder and from there it takes only the vanilla map for some reason. The FL Companion is a very important tool for me considering that 4 official factions are expecting supply contracts to be released from my faction.
I just fixed mine last night :yahoo:
You have to get your hidden folders to show first. I run Vista and had to go into folder options to do that. Ounce done go to settings in your fl companion and then to the folder your disco is in. It should be in the AppData folder.
The file path goes something like Desktop/"your name"/AppData/local/Discoveryfreelancer 4.86

Hope that helps.
If your on Skype tonight ill try to help out as well.
thanks bro! :)
Reset your FL companion to new Disco FL directory and then reload ini files from setting menu