Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So Mass Effect Killed Of Most Of The Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so Mass effect 3 came out. my copy got sold because my local game vendor sold my special edition pre-order when they broke release. at least they ave me back my money. So what are the rest of us doing while the community goes and kills husks and the like?
I'm still 'ere, cos I can't run ME3...

Freelancer's just about the only game I play anyways, I need a life...
Mass Effect 3? Game looks rushed when I look up youtube vids of it, and that it linear as hell. At least Skyrim was very expansive and it would take godlike programmers to crack all the bugs.
uhm, WoT, ME3, SWTOR and EVE is what kills disco

BF3 lost its hype on PC it seems, just too hard to keep up i hear
Poor Disco:(
Im goin to buy both ME3 and Skyrim:((((
Got it today, so...bye 8|
Disco has been "dying", by what people say, for the past 4 years. Yet, everyone is still here.

Personally, Im not playing ME3 because its "just another Mass Effect game". So, ye. [Image: emoticon-0126-nerd.gif]
Well BF3 has lost heaps hype due to Origin (lets not start hate sesh) Personally i live Mass Effect as a franchise despite what some say about EA (Evil Alliance) i think I'm just more ticked off despite i pre order i still don't get a copy on time because the vendor i ordered it from, broke release and sold my special edition. ah well such is life.
Yes I am enjoying not getting ME3 because the idiots at EA decided you should pay extra to get the part of the game they cut out.

Ah well. To be honest whats putting me off playing the server these days is self preservation, by that I mean every time I go on it seems to be stupid amounts pirates vs solo me. Which isen't much fun when all they seem to want to do is "LOL DAI NAVY!".
Tell me about it. well'p back to lulzoner'ing
Pages: 1 2