Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A new assistance guide to improving your English.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: union%20jack.jpg]

As promised, the guide to help improve your English has been created!

There are four ways I can help you with your English:

1. Post here with a copy of your forum post(s) and I'll help you work out how to improve your English for it, either over Skype, PM, or by replying here directly, you can choose.

2. Pretty much the same as part 1. but instead of posting here you can send it via PM and I'll still help anyway you wish.

3. For a more extensive way instead of just helping with one post at a time, you can contact me here or through PM for my Skype and we can work a way of helping over a longer period to help it even more.

4. If you have a idea of any other way that will work better for you to help improve your English just contact me explaining your idea for a method and I'll get back to you on whether I'll be able to work with that or not.

If you have any opinion on how I could do something better here feel free to comment even if you don't want or need help.
That`s great. I need a help to improve my English. I think we can talk in a skype. PM me your skype and i`ll call to you when i will come from work.