Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My Post.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:(I will not put up with this, nor should one ought be allowed of this,

:unsure:Thus is the reason I don't adhere to Forum and their regulations.

:nono:Abuse as long it seems fit, I can back-up, can you see through?

:mellow: KadaZ
Hi. I'm not the one who reported you, but I was there, being attacked by your gunboat, and destroying your gunboat again, and again, and again, ad nauseum. I hope you're not upset that you were penalized for breaking the rules.

You were afforded far more courtesy by us Rogue players than you say you would have afforded us, so I hope that's not why you're mad.

I hope you're not upset that your sanction thread was locked, and you were blown off, because you were being rather offensive to all involved, including the admins, in that thread.

I would warn you away from continuing this course of action, but I reckon you're one who needs to find things out for themselves the hard way.

Have a nice day.
By registering on the forums, you agree to abide by the rules here in. Same goes with the server. If you feel that you will not be able to abide by the rules of the server, then I would suggest that you find another server that meets your needs.

I don't want you to be unhappy here, but by the same token, I don't want you to make anyone else unhappy by refusing to follow the rules of this game.

Being the one who filed the report I would like to explain a few things.

Quote:Also, I had docked at Riverside and switched ships, with the SAME IFF and BH ID as the first one

Docking counts as a PVP Death, as does dying. Both require you to leave the system and not re-engage for 4 hours.

Quote:And... once the two ships were destroyed, I undocked from the station and was granted permission to rejoin the battle, seeing there was an additional ship that had arrived, or may have not bee noticed, and I received an OK.

You did not ask, and you did not get granted permission to re-join the battle. A new enemy ship does not grant you the right to re-engage, especially if it is just because it hadn't been noticed the first time.

I'm sorry if this upset you, but it is not ok, the rules are there to provide a fun environment for everyone to enjoy the game, and need to be noted and obeyed. One of us did mention to you that you were breaking the rules, and that was ignored. Take this as a learning curve and don't cause more trouble for yourself - disobeying the rules to make a point is just not worth the consequences.

In saying that, if you have evidence of those involved breaking the rules, by all means, post a report and let the admins deal with it.

I look forward to role playing with you again in game in the future, you have a lot of potential, and could be someone awesome to hang out with in game if you put your mind to it.

If you have any questions about the rules of the game in general, PM me and I'll see what I can do to help you out:).
Hi

I just wanted to say thank you for the few deaths on your behalf
that you allowed us to entertain our evening with.

Please, role play with us again in the future :)