Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nikolai Diavolo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*A probe is approaching Mactan base and starts sending a transmission*

...Com link established...
...Message encrypted...for Mister Diavolo only...

Mister Diavolo,

I was not sure how to contact you, so I sent a probe. I have some business matter to discuss with you. I might be interesting in purchasing some special communication software.
The price does not matter.
I guess you know how to contact me, so, if you're interested, I'm looking forward to hear from you.

~ Sam Guevenne

...Transmission sent...

*The probe moves a few clicks away from Mactan base and then destroys itself*
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.id.Diavolo.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

The price doesn't matter ? You got my attention.

I suspect you wishing to purchase something equal to what the Lane Hackers use for some of their transmissions and comms; certainly that kind of software is not available to anyone, but I will offer you an older version of it.

The effectiveness of the coding and crypting is guaranteed, since even this outdated software is far superior to anything else on the markets.

Incase you choose to purchase it, there will be borders set:

-You can not contact House-Corporations, Polices, Militaries and Secret Services, as well as Corsair, SCRA, Aliens and any person affiliated to the mentioned above in any way.

-Any attempt to make a copy of the software will end in it's deletion of the original and copied version.

-I reserve my rights to delete or track the software at any time.

If you agree, send 50 Million credits to LH~Diavolic.Machinery and send me proof of the transaction.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
...Link established...
...Encrypting...sending...

Mister Diavolo,

I'm always surprised by your fast answers! And you guessed right, that is exactly what I was looking for.

I agree with your terms and conditions.

You should have received the payment from the Mille-Ragne-Voluptates as I am typing this transmission.

Guevenne out.

...Transmission sent...
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.id.Diavolo.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Cash transfer confirmed and invisibled from my systems.
The Software is on a one-time-use disk, which you will install the program from to your ship's systems.
I am waiting in the Galileo system.

This never happened. Nobody else has knowledge of this, nor will gain knowledge about the deal.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...