Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kusari Legal Codex Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Kusari Legal Codex Feedback.
Constructive criticism, avoid hot beans.
looks good, theres no mention about the useage of Kusari caps/fighters by indies.
Really really nice. Especially the part about Hogosha.
Now all we need is to increase the prices on Kabukicho depot, and Hogosha can be resurrected.

Great job as usual, Lotek.
Looks good, but isn't there something about Kusari only allowing bounty hunters in Shikoku? For inside jobs, methinks it would be better to have Samura goons (Hogosha, FA) do your dirty work. For outside stuff, hire away...

As long as you can enforce this, have at it.
' Wrote:Looks good, but isn't there something about Kusari only allowing bounty hunters in Shikoku?
There is, but its never enforced by any players.. I see BHG ships all over Hokkaido, Kyushu, etc.

Thank you, but I don't want to take all the credits.
Actually the idea is by Wrathkin then developed and tuned by members of both factions.
As the KSP is still unofficial Wrathkin suggested the 'Codex' to be posted by me.

All good comments so far, we will surely take them in consideration.

If for 'indies' you mean KNF ID+IFF indipendents, there is something about it in KNF faction status above the diplomacy section.
In addition to that, in a "confidential" way I can tell fighters are appreciated, bombers, gunboats and destroyers slightly less, Battleships not at all (unless a very good RP is present on the board).

About Bounty Hunters it's a still discussed argument, I agree dirty work should be carried by Hogosha and FA if not in Shikoku.
I'm not aware of the actual status of the Black Dragon Society as I can't see them on 'Official faction status' anymore but I occasionally see one or two BD on.

There is to say also that many BH fly ships above gunboat so they will have to switch to something smaller if they want to collect bounties in Kusari core systems now.
Alleged "independents" aren't a problem for KNF, due to the fact Sulu is a Taisho (Admiral), not a Fleet Admiral. Thus, there are likely other Taisho's with different men under their command who command different battleships.

Yes, a logical conclusion, but we can't generalize here.
There has been already totally oorp cases where the words of a certain Taisho determined how things evolved.
I don't want to be elitist but if I see oorp situations like that and see that general opinions on it aren't good, I will roleplay all the "aces" I have to resolve it and I'm quite good at poker.
Mhmm.. the way I imagine it, Sulu is the most politically powerful and influential Taisho and also commands the most men, thus some Taisho's unofficially consider him their leader. Thus, his status.
Hum, I'm not too sure about engaging bretonian without warning, but guess it's fine considering most lawful/pirate doesnt engage each other with warning anyhow...

otherwise everything seems good. Nothing I could think of to add on the list.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15