Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need help or what?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...21481&st=30

About last topic.
Yes about "Those in glass houses should not throw stones" its true indeed,but we are Outcasts in new Mod Outcasts have really boring living in O-Alpha.
Like this:
Connecting server,hoping in my Ranseur CAU8 ohh yeah want to take some Legete out.But i need to cross 5 systems to get to O-Gamma and in ALL systems are asterioids and rocks and some times when i get there them all gone.Okay i know what all you thinking about this all,we have IMG's near and Gallians but the Gallians ain't coming to us and their systems are empty.I never fight Ranseur vs IMG BS 1v1 NEVER.In the 4.85 Mod the raids to Gamma was 1-3 in day but now we have to park our Dreadnoughts and Battleships in Freeport-9 (O-Theta) for some raid.I remember how much Outcasts was in old days in Taus and Gamma was raids all the time,but now when i logging in the game and all i see in Outcasts systems is our Outcast Ranseurs making money in O-Eta and its all.
But now you all thinking about that i am too lazy to hop on the fighters?bombers?No i'm not,i can fight all of them but why do we Outcasts have Capital ships then?Only a Storta can move in the TAU-23 in all fields and then its really hard.

We Outcasts need back the Corsair raids,or the Outcast will die:mellow:Now Outcasts have good and strong Dreadnought but its no use for it, thats why some of us are in Liberty, because no asterioids.

Edit-Plus the 101st the leaders of Outcasts but i see them like only 1 time in day only one..C'mon.
Evil answer:

Become a smuggler like a proper Outcast should.

Nice answer:

*Sigh*, activity has gone down a lot, I blame Mass Effect.Usually, I see a lot of people online, now it maxes at around 90 during my time zone. Additionally, the =CR= got disbanded, so the raids are gone.

I understand that the lack of things to shoot at can be compellingly hard to ignore. However, at least try to respect RP that Outcast caps aren't supposed to be flying around in Liberty space. The Outcasts are small in number, they can't afford to send Ranseurs out into a capitol of a House to see a thousand or so Outcasts die.

If you need to shoot stuff that badly, go to Conn. Ask some of the LNS to come in and have a duel there or something. Just don't sit around without justifiable roleplay 10km away from Manhattan.
' Wrote:Evil answer:

Become a smuggler like a proper Outcast should.

Nice answer:

*Sigh*, activity has gone down a lot, I blame Mass Effect.Usually, I see a lot of people online, now it maxes at around 90 during my time zone. Additionally, the =CR= got disbanded, so the raids are gone.

I understand that the lack of things to shoot at can be compellingly hard to ignore. However, at least try to respect RP that Outcast caps aren't supposed to be flying around in Liberty space. The Outcasts are small in number, they can't afford to send Ranseurs out into a capitol of a House to see a thousand or so Outcasts die.

If you need to shoot stuff that badly, go to Conn. Ask some of the LNS to come in and have a duel there or something. Just don't sit around without justifiable roleplay 10km away from Manhattan.
About last i dont want to go to Conn because i want to make Roleplay not like die all,undock,die,undock,die.We need back the Corsiars.
Right, right. Get with the Sails, Benitez, HAF and ECG and arrange some major pewfests in Eta or one of the Sigmas (give the GMG a call too if going for that option - 3 way slugfests are lulzy).
Well you seemed to enjoy shooting at my Corsari when he was in Alpha, remember Toledo Diaz? I will be lurking in the area in hopes of stimulating activity from the Outcasts in general... but yeah Outcast caps really got shafted with the fact that every exit out of Alpha is an asteroid field... you can try bringing it into the Sigmas, there are Corsairs and GMG there, or poke around the Bretonian war front I guess, try to agitate the Gallic forces.