Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need Admin Help about posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever i try to see a post's replies which arent displayed but rather in a list of link, I can open only the first page of links. Whenever I try to open any link on a page other than the first I get this:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.
Useful Links

Forgotten Password Recovery
Register a new account
Our help documentation
Contact the forums administrator

I don't get first part, but you probably want to open admin/mod only topic or invisible topic... Give us some example(links)
Ah you're on *outline mod* I think that's the problem. Ok you see Options on your right side of screen(scroll up, under *New Post*) ye?! Click on options then you'll find *Display Modes* and then click on *standard* try it.
Thanks, yeah it was outlined *blush* thanks mate, outlined was better but yeah it didnt work properly :(
Ye, it doesn't work properly after the first page of links, then standard mod is your friend.
Np, glad to help. :)