Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Temporary Autonomous Zoners, [TAZ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Decrypting*
*0...50...100%*
*Begin Transmission*

[Image: jhwok4.png]
ID: Jennifer Ferrante PhD

'Ello friends, I find great pleasure in sending this message to friends in these dark times.
I'm Doctor Jennifer Ferrante, one of the Order's remaining scientist after the evacuation of Toledo.

Due to the battle for Minor has only a miniscule fraction of it's old meager fleet, some of which can't even be fielded due to the lack of supplies.

But you know all of that all ready, what I'm getting too is that I would like to request for a single Corvo cruiser to be leased to the Order for not only a much needed boost in our scientific operations but also as a means to bolster our meager fleet if Omicron Mu ever meets the same fate as Minor endured.

twenty threes to you friends, I hope to hear from you soon.

[color=#C0C0C0]*End Transmission*
[Image: chaospin.gif]****************Incoming Transmission*******************[Image: chaospin.gif]
[color=#FFFFFF]Source:
[TAZ]Chao's.Eyes, in orbit near Shasta Orbital Skyhook
Sender: Professor Louis Carlisle
Encryption: Very High

[Image: dan-obannon.jpg]

[font=Lucida Console]

Kallisti there

Pleased to meet you Doctor, I am Professor Louis Carlisle, top scientist at the Baffin Research Institute. While we consider the Order to be our dearest allies, Eris has it that you acquire permission from the OSI, now that they currently control the shipyards in Omicron-74.

Meanwhile, we will consider your request. Please await the final verdict given by the holy Pineal Council.

May Eris grant or ungrant, depending on her holiness' mood, your request.

*Note: Acquiring a Pineal Amulet may increase the chances of your request being approved.

23's!

~~Yours in Eris' Graciousness~~

Professor Louis Carlisle

[Image: chaospin.gif]*****************Transmission Terminated***************[Image: chaospin.gif]

hmmm, I think I might take you up on your offer for that Amulet then, they are extremely intriguing in design and purpose. Though our Logistics department was extremely damaged during the evacuation of Toledo, we lost our logistics flagship the Seshat and many of our largest vessels so I don't have anyway to pick up the amulet for a few days, perhaps in 23 days *she smirks* I'll be able to acquire one.

Dr. Ferrante appears before the screen wearing a Pineal amulet around her pale neck.
Our logistics division finally procured a few of these for religious purposes here on Akabat, I took the opportunity to take one myself.
The vessel we seek is only for the search of knowledge, and maybe a few disintegrated nomads who get in the way of said knowledge, and not for the military branch of the primary fleet. Though I do believe Overwatch will assign a military adviser to the vessel for combat situations to better protect the vessel.

But enough of my random babbling to try to sweet talk you into supplying my colleagues and I into a new research vessel it is ultimately your decision whether you grant us use of a single Corvo class vessel and I now leave that to you.

and thank you for your time.
[Image: chaospin.gif]****************Incoming Transmission*******************[Image: chaospin.gif]
Source: [TAZ]Chao's.Eyes, in orbit near Shasta Orbital Skyhook
Sender: Professor Louis Carlisle
Encryption: Very High

[Image: dan-obannon.jpg]

Kallisti there

It appears you have heeded Eris' advice and I do apologize if we took a long time to reply. It seems Eris has taken it up herself to make our popes busy and thereby unable to give counsel to this decision, but I think a blessing would suffice.

I will need you to fill out this form and send it with your digital signature:
Quote:
[color=#FFFF00][Image: chaospin.gif]Holy Erisian Blessing[Image: chaospin.gif]

[Image: TheSacredChaobig.jpg]

I hereby grant blessing to [font=Century Gothic]___insert_name_here___ in procuring a Corvo-class research vessel for purposes stated and let this double as a permit, given witness by Her Chaotic Holy Highness, this day 26th of the Third Month of the Erisian Calendar.

Signed,
[font=Palatino Linotype]Professor Louis Carlisle
Baffin Research Institute

Now just show this to those folks at O-74, especially those OSI chaps and you'll, more or less, be able to acquire a ship.

Please while flying the ship observe proper flight procedures as flying Zoner ship is almost like flying a Zoner flag which means a lot to us.

On another note, I grant the OSI faction access to this channel to give their say on the matter.

May the ship serve your endeavors well or so until Eris decides to take it back.

23's!

"Semper Reformanda Est"

~~Yours in Eris' Graciousness~~

Professor Louis Carlisle

[Image: chaospin.gif]*****************Transmission Terminated***************[Image: chaospin.gif]

Jennifer swipes her hand downward across the camera in front of her, signaling that there must have been a screen there. Pulling out her tablet devise she signs her name onto the document and swipes it back toward the screen. Well, I'm glad Eris has smiled upon my colleges and I, Our research projects should be accelerated much more quickly thanks to the increased versatility of the Corvo class vessel. Though some modifications wouldn't hurt in Omicron-100 to bring her up to speed with the latest Order tech.

Since this is primarily a research vessel we shall maintain neutrality towards all humans we may encounter, and retreat if they become hostile towards us.

twenty threes Professors.

the transmission ends