Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gone gone gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As el topic title says, gone gone gone.

Previous end to RP'ing etc and a week with a dead laptop have pretty much removed the last bits of enthusiasm for taking part here.
Although it use to be fun, I'm feeling the itch to have consequential actions with what time I spend now and Disco doesn't really fit into that bracket really, not with the effort required at least.

If you insist on yelling at me for some reason, I'll be lurking on skype, chatting to folks and blabbing about that other space game.

The customary list of people and emotional remarks about them is tempting but to be honest, it's the community as a whole that I like.
One person alone isn't the be all and end all, it's how we all came together, worked on something and enjoyed ourselves that is important to me.
The community is a lovely bunch of oranges and apples, with the odd rotten bit thrown in just like any group.
It is single handedly the most important aspect of Disco and should always be the top priority.
Without the community, there is no Disco.

So in the words of a certain Joe (I think), be good to each other.

Oh and no, it's not in flood. Enjoy the +1s.
:(Bai. Live well!
Onoz ? Most frustrating having another member leave, take care.

And the poor dev team...
' Wrote:So in the words of a certain Joe (I think), be good to each other.
Oh and no, it's not in flood. Enjoy the +1s.

Wasn't me who wrote that.
Didn't you already leave?

Anywho. Cya, linkykins. >:
You wont escape my Skype :cool:
Take it easy mate and dont be a stranger.
Good luck out there.....<strike>space</strike> life is dangerous.
We were just getting used to having you back again too.